PDA

View Full Version : Ctenosaura Pectinata $99

Wrangler97
06-18-2019, 01:34 AM
I have a small ctenosarua Pectinata, or Mexican spiny tailed iguana. He/she is unsexed and eating crickets, mealworms, greens, etc. these iguanas are born solid green and then go through an ontogenetic color change once they are a year or two old. I’m getting rid of all my lizards and just keeping snakes. I’ve kept a few of these over the years and this one looks like it’s going to turn out really nice once it gets its adult coloration (should be within the next 6 months or so). They can turn green, yellow, orange, black, white, and everything in between. This one looks like it’s going to turn a nice green and white but who knows.

Asking $99 plus shipping through SYR. Would be willing to trade for snakes or geckos, doesn’t hurt to ask. Thanks!

Wrangler97
06-24-2019, 12:42 AM
Bump bump

KingdomHerps
06-24-2019, 01:44 PM
are you looking for any snakes in particular? i have a 1 year old ChampagnePastelxBlackPastel Ball Python, and a 3 year old Spider Ball python.

Wrangler97
06-24-2019, 02:27 PM
are you looking for any snakes in particular? i have a 1 year old ChampagnePastelxBlackPastel Ball Python, and a 3 year old Spider Ball python.

I appreciate it but I’m not interested in ball pythons. Thanks!

mddreptiles
08-01-2019, 06:20 PM
Do you happen to have any pictures of the parents? Also do you know the age? Thank you

KingdomHerps
08-01-2019, 07:19 PM
still available for purchase? email please! i dont check this often.
if you know breeder, know birthday, and have pic of parents that would be a plus!

email: michaelpenny89@yahoo.com

mddreptiles
08-01-2019, 07:29 PM
Also if you know the breeder as well?