PDA

View Full Version : Burmies, Slither Box, Sean Daye

D & D Exotics
07-06-2005, 03:26 PM
Please leave this on your site as the unsuspecting public needs to be notified and I have seen on your site here others that have had problems.

There is an old saying buyer beware and I just found out how true this is. There is a person that has been advertising snakes for sale as a blow out sale on some of the snake sites and he goes by the name of BURMIES or SLITHER BOX whos real name is Sean Daye. He is very quick to get you all the information and pictures you need to decide to buy his snakes and when you deposit the money into his account he suddenly gets very slow to respond and comes up with a million and one excuses as to why he has not yet shipped you your snakes. I have just found out that he is still trying to sell the same snakes that I have already paid for. I am not the only one either through some investigation I have learned that 2 years ago he did the same to a person in Florida and one in Mississauga. I have also been advised and in contact with someone in Vancouver BC that is in the same boat as I am. He deposited money into Sean's account 2 weeks ago and still has not received his snakes. (I will not disclose any names if these people would like to come forward themselves they can). Just so that everyone is aware I have provided Sean's banking information just in case he tries to change his identity on the sites the banking information should alert you. (His account will probably be closed by day end though because the CIBC has turned this over to their fraud investigators and corporate offices at my request and I have advised them I was taking the action of putting this on the snake sites to warn people). His bank is CIBC and the Bank is 00513, Account 7812736, Transit 010. Sean is from Dartmouth Nova Scotia.

I truly hope this site will leave this posting as this is very serious. What Sean has done is called wire fraud and it is a federal offence that comes with a prison term. I realize I am out my $470.00 and there is another person who is out $460.00 but at this point I want Sean shut down so he can not do this to anyone else. We will be contacting the police as well. It is people like Sean that make it difficult for reputable people to do business on the internet and it is very important to communicate and shut these people down. I hope this site will help our mission.

If Sean, Burmies, Slither Box has done this sort of thing to anyone else, please contact me at ddgrills@sympatico.ca as we will be going after him as a group it does not matter how long ago he defrauded you. Lets put him where he belongs.

Debbie Grills
Jungle Babies
D & D Exotics
ddgrills@sympatico.ca

Jim O
07-06-2005, 03:41 PM
Perhaps you also want to post this on the Canadian BOI (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=614).

D & D Exotics
07-06-2005, 03:51 PM
I would like to reply to the person who made a note about indicating the banking information and that that was the wrong thing to do. Well normally I would not do this; however, what Sean has done is very wrong and he has been doing this for a long time now. It is very easy to change your name but harder to change your banking information. By the end of the day it will be frozen anyhow and the CIBC was made aware I was doing this and agreed he needed to be stopped. Please do not make me out to be the bad guy here as I am out money that I will never recover and I am not prepared to let Sean off scott free.

Debbie Grills

Rebel Dragons
07-06-2005, 04:05 PM
I understand you want to stop him as I think you should. I am not making you out to be a bad guy. I just think that information as private as your bank account numbers should be not be made public knowledge. I would imagine that he has your account #'s as well as I assume you did an account transfer. (Is that how you have his?) Would you like your banking information made public knowledge? Because it is quite possible that he may come here to defend himself.

I in no way condone what he did and I truely hope you get justice in this matter.