PDA

View Full Version : How YOU doin'?

saltwaterreptiles
09-25-2005, 03:05 PM
Took this pic of Astryd with the new camera, its pretty good for close ups but the flash is useless... I need to get my act together and get some sunlight shots soon...

Anyhoo... this is Astryd, a female tremper we got from a local shop some time ago. She was kept by a person as a breeder and breeder only and was well, kinda NOT taken very good care of. I mean she was pretty well fed, but her toes were banged up, the tip of her tail was gone and she had some scarring on her face. You can see it in the dark spots on her face. She has done quite will since we got her, she was 60ish grams when she came home with us and now is the biggest leo we have at a tad over 90 grams as of this morning. A real ham as well, she is also the gecko we feel most comfortable with allowing visiters to handle, very mellow girl....

http://www.saltwaterreptiles.com/albums/album04/astrydcloseup.sized.jpg

Thanks for looking

dragonflyreptiles
09-25-2005, 04:07 PM
Very pretty girl! Gald you have her now and she is doing well!

aimee_s
09-25-2005, 08:20 PM
Awesome picture, I love her colors! I'm also glad to hear that Astryd is doing well :)

raiquee
09-27-2005, 08:50 AM
I love those pics when the geckos just BEG to be photographed! I am glad she got into better hands, and i am betting she is glad as well!

USAGECKOS
09-27-2005, 09:16 AM
Very cute picture! Loos like something out of a Godzilla movie...LOL Glad she is doing well, and man, 90 grams, that is one big girl! You had better keep an eye on her, because she may :detonate:

saltwaterreptiles
09-27-2005, 01:11 PM
Yeah, she's still gaining as well, and she's not insanely fat, just big, half wondering if there might be a little giant in her...lol.... doubt it!

Thanks guys!