PDA

View Full Version : Jeweled Flower Mantids

dosds
10-15-2020, 08:59 PM
Creobroter Gemmatus nymphs!

Live arrival guarantee with express shipping only(45)
I offer priority 2-5 day(15) and most orders come fine, but I will not replace any

I offer a 1/3 overcount rounded down. Overcount does not fall under LAG because they are extras. Pay for 10, I send 13, 11 come alive, I do not replace anything. For live arrival guarantee send an unboxing within one hour of the USPS delivery time stamp. For express shipping I will also do signature confirmation. I ONLY DO REPLACEMENTS NO REFUNDS; BUYER PAYS REPLACEMENT SHIPPING.

15 ea + shipping
10+(3) for $100 + shipping
20+(6) for $170+ shipping
numbers in () denote overcount

Text at 8587057335
and please mention what exactly you wanted and where you found the ad.

Carewise these are one of the easiest mantis to keep both in terms of hardiness and housing requirements as they are small beautiful mantids. They are particularly bold when it comes to prey and readily tackle prey their size which is not the case for some of the more common species like ghost mantids. They also are willing to chase down prey and don't simply ambush.

I do not expect these to last long. First come first serve and ask about availability first please. Last picture is of nymphs. First few pics are of the adults that the nymphs will grow to.

dosds
11-02-2020, 01:56 PM
I have a few l3+ now as well 15ea

dosds
12-06-2020, 11:50 PM
I will have sexed pairs soon at 60. Because I offer LAG for overnight only, none of the conditions changed even during winter. That being said, with overnight, if your temps are around freezing, I highly recommend having your local PO hold the package. If you want this option please note it when contacting me. Cheers