PDA

View Full Version : breeders or adoptions in oklahoma?

shadraak
02-20-2006, 09:28 PM
currently looking for anyone in oklahoma who is a breeder or has a few up for adoption, looking to start my own leo's. just need to get over the hump of the first one :D.

The NY Gecko
02-20-2006, 09:44 PM
email a few of the breeders or check the websites. that may help. alot of times you can also find something i nthe classifieds section. but more than likely you may end up ordering over night from someone on here. all the breeders here are more than helpful and more often that not your question will be answered. look around and see what fits your budget and tastes. i learned i nnovember to take my time. i spent months looking for the right one and it was more than worth it. good luck with your geckos and oh 1 more thing......

WELCOME TO FAUNA DAVE!!!!!!!

shadraak
02-20-2006, 09:46 PM
thank you tom, well i'd be happy with just a regular lol, i just hate the idea of shipping, what if no one's here :( i'd much rather just go pick one up, i'd hate to find one at a pet store, last store i went to had 2, one was dead. but i guess that's my choice, i've been on about 12 sites, and still no one in oklahoma :(

TripleMoonsExotic
02-20-2006, 10:30 PM
Here's a list of LGR Registered breeders:

http://www.leopardgeckoregistry.com/breederlist.html

None are from Oklahoma however, maybe you could have some luck in a neighboring state.

shadraak
02-20-2006, 10:33 PM
thanks as well but only 2 are in tx and those area's are very far south :(i dont think i'll ever get a leo :(

snookman
02-20-2006, 10:51 PM
Aren't there any big cities in OK? You could probably find a decent reptile store in a bigger city.

shadraak
02-20-2006, 10:54 PM
OKC and TULSA are all over 3 hours away from me :( otherwise iwould have been able to go to the reptile show in broken arrow, if i didn't have to work on the weekends.

snookman
02-20-2006, 10:59 PM
Man thats a bummer, maybe someone would meet you half way. I drove to Orlando and back (about 3 hours each way) one day for a reptile show. I would just bite the bullet and make the drive or buy one online and have it shipped.

shadraak
02-20-2006, 11:03 PM
buying online's like 50 just for a normal and 50+ for shipping, per animal if i had 300 or so to spend i'd spend it on my house or a new enclosure for my RTB.

The NY Gecko
02-20-2006, 11:07 PM
pm sent your way shad.

shadraak
02-20-2006, 11:15 PM
i got it thanks, sent one back, i guess i can close this thread up then lol.