PDA

View Full Version : Tang Quesiton

houdini1
02-22-2006, 11:50 AM
HI all,
What is the difference between The Tangerine, The Hypo Tangerine and The Super? I Really haven't looked at many pictures and seen the differences. Are there any sites I could go look at to see these and compare them?

Thanks everyone,
Kristy

Oh and a little humor, YOU KNOW YOURE TIRED WHEN YOU ALMOST USE CALCIUM IN YOUR COFFEE INSTEAD OF CREAMER. Thank God my husband caught me this morning. Sick Kids all night and no sleep.

GeckoStud
02-22-2006, 09:35 PM
Well tangerine is just the overall morph's color, the hypo means that it has the tang color but still has spots on the body. While super is tang in color but with no spots on the body at all other than the tail, and possible the head, i am not sure about the head tho.

USAGECKOS
02-23-2006, 09:41 AM
Well tangerine is just the overall morph's color, the hypo means that it has the tang color but still has spots on the body. While super is tang in color but with no spots on the body at all other than the tail, and possible the head, i am not sure about the head tho.

You can have a SUper Hypo with spots on the head, if there are no spots on the head then it is a Baldy Super Hypo Tang