PDA

View Full Version : EFax Messenger Service

scalesnstuff
04-27-2006, 11:39 AM
If you are planning on doing light faxing then this is a good choice. If you hvae alot of "Fax" contact, ie Credit Card, Advertising, Filling out forms then this would not be a good choice.

It does have the advantage of grabbing things form Word or Photoshop and sending them out. But if you have to fill things out, then you have to print it, fill it out, scan it back in the comp, resize the .JPG you get from the scan so it can fit on one page and then fax it.

Plus I just cancelled my service and it took 10 minutes. You do not talk to a representative, you have to do it through a shoddy chat script.

It costs $12.95 a month which is what grabs alot of peoples attention. But to give you an idea of cost it is $155.40 a year. And you do not need to install a second line for a fax you can just call your phone service provider and have them add an additional number that will ring different. Then you know if it is for you or the fax. My all in one fax machine was 89.00 and I found ink for it for 5 dollars a cartridge.