PDA

View Full Version : What should I do about this

ravensgait
07-06-2006, 03:03 PM
I recently answered an add on KS for a pair of snake,(also has an add here) the person selling them was asking for best offer. I made an offer and he responded that someone else was interested but would let me know.. I received a reply a few days later where he stated that he was accepting my offer if I was still interested.. I replied that I still wanted them and asked for his phone number ETC. He replied with his number ETC and I sent him another email asking for his address ETC so I could send payment. That's the last I've heard from the guy, I've emailed a few times and tried calling and get his voice mail.

Now the Offer I made was pretty low for what he is selling but I figured what the heck couldn't hurt to go ahead and make it.

Now I'm not really out anything other than my time, a few phone calls and well I did pass on another pair of animals since it seemed I had these. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this..Thanks..Randy

ravensgait
07-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Well I just heard from him so we'll see. Randy

The BoidSmith
07-15-2006, 11:22 AM
Randy,

Were you able to purchase the animal finally?

Regards.

ravensgait
07-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Yeah I got it, My understanding was that he was away for work for a couple of days. Took a few days to hear back from him but we got everything ironed out . Randy