PDA

View Full Version : what do i do??????????

mutis
07-18-2006, 09:57 AM
i had posted a add on faunaclassified,for a albino female 100het for snow, a person said that they wanted the snake.they shiped me the payment of 1800 dollars, the person supoosed to live in micghan, the check came from el, paso texas, and now they want me to send 1500, dollars money gram to niggeria affrica, so they can get a plane tickect home,to me it sounds like a scam, what do i do.i have the snake do i send it to micghan or what, i'm confussed, why would they want me to send the money back to them

Cat_72
07-18-2006, 09:59 AM
It IS a scam. Run away, as quickly as you can.

Bill & Amy
07-18-2006, 10:10 AM
i had posted a add on faunaclassified,for a albino female 100het for snow, a person said that they wanted the snake.they shiped me the payment of 1800 dollars, the person supoosed to live in micghan, the check came from el, paso texas, and now they want me to send 1500, dollars money gram to niggeria affrica, so they can get a plane tickect home,to me it sounds like a scam, what do i do.i have the snake do i send it to micghan or what, i'm confussed, why would they want me to send the money back to them

Turn it in to your local police department with all the pertinent information (copies of the emails, return address etc.)

Bill & Amy
07-18-2006, 10:11 AM
Oh, and don't send the snake. That address is probably bogus.

Junkyard
07-18-2006, 11:55 AM
Careful with the payment that was sent, if it is money order, it is fake.

The BoidSmith
07-19-2006, 08:32 PM
Matthew,

Would you mind posting this in the BOI with the complete information of the person? It's more of a thread for that forum than for the General Business Discussions. This thread will be locked shortly.

Thanks,

Dan

Wilomn
07-19-2006, 08:39 PM
Also, if you cashed that check, it will bounce. If you don't have enough money to cover the amount of the bounced check, you will start bouncing checks too.

If you cashed it, deposit the money until you know whether or not, ha, the check is good.

hunterjackson
07-19-2006, 11:38 PM
there is an area in the boi for this, on a sticky