PDA

View Full Version : Scam Alert

Kcgeckoguy
07-18-2006, 06:05 PM
I recently have uncovered a scam. I have been emailing this person back and forth for nearly a month about a sale and now they have sent me the money order. The order was for $300 but they wanted me to cash a $4000 money order and send them the rest. I knew from the get go that it was a scam but I wanted to play it out and get as much information about them as possible.

Today I took the money orders to the post office to have them authenticated and sure enought they were fake as could be. Here is the information I have about these scammers:

email: "homoh sandra" <homoh_sandra007@yahoo.com>

I have more information if anyone is dealing with this person feel free to email me or pm.

Terry Gwin

Dawnrenee2000
07-19-2006, 11:48 AM
They tried scamming with me as well, but I didnt play it out. I just told them they were scum and to go away. its amazing how many scammers are out there..geez.

The BoidSmith
07-19-2006, 08:28 PM
Terry,

Your post is important. Would you mind posting it in the BOI along the lines of "beware with so and so, he is trying to scam"? I'm going to be deleting this thread shortly as it is not a business discussion. Same with the other one on scamming.

Regards :)

Dan

hunterjackson
07-19-2006, 11:37 PM
there is a sticky in the boi for this already. put it in that!

The BoidSmith
07-20-2006, 08:36 AM
Thanks Hunter!