PDA

View Full Version : Trade btwn Me and fuzzyfriends

clarinet45
08-09-2006, 11:57 AM
James is shipping 7.70 rats of assorted sizes [small to med] and a female lemon colored ball python as pictured on his ad. I'm shipping same day as you, a 19" gator [sex unknown] and 2 male bearded dragons #2 and #7 as pictured on my ad.
Ship date is Thrusday, August 10th for Friday delivery. I will email you the second i have the tracking number. Beardies will be in deli cups, gator in a tupperware with moist paper towels. I will use ice packs just to make sure they don't overheat.
He said he will ship the rats in plastic sheoboxes in a larger box and the snake separate.
We have each other's info and references and i've talked to him in length on yahoo so i i think we're good!
You're a great guy, james, i'll be sure to give you a + trader rating!

Mooing Tricycle
08-09-2006, 12:21 PM
hope your trade goes well sara! That BP is very pretty looking!

clarinet45
08-13-2006, 02:33 PM
Well, the trade got moved around and added too and such. I will let everyone know how it goes, we are shipping Monday for Tuesday.

Biscuit71
08-15-2006, 04:48 PM
How did the trade Go?

christopher66
08-20-2006, 01:26 PM
Sara,
Have you seen the kingsnake general discussion forum?
Fuzzy Friends chose to post there and not here?
JUst though you should know.

christopher66
08-20-2006, 01:39 PM
Sara,
Have you seen the kingsnake general discussion forum?
Fuzzy Friends chose to post there and not here?
JUst though you should know.

Sara sorry i don't know how to paste.
To be specific its; Forums - General resources - Open Discussion Forum.

clarinet45
08-20-2006, 05:09 PM
he emailed me the link, but it was removed. I want my beardies shipped back to me, or the DOA's replaced due to his crappy shipping. I don't think i'm asking much.

christopher66
08-20-2006, 05:27 PM
Hi Sara,
Its too bad about your transaction problems with FuzzyFriends
I am sorry that i couldn't paste the tread before he removed it.I wonder why he did that?
It was quite a inflammatory post about you.Did you get a chance to read it before he removed it?
Do you mind telling us what happend and how it occurred?
I'm sure some people here got to see the post before it was removed.
I though you might want to tell your side of the story.So it dosent happen to anyone here.

clarinet45
08-20-2006, 05:28 PM
I am not posting anything else about this trade [outside of my ranting in HELL] until i know if he intends to make this right. If he does, i will be able to relate the story without malice.
I just got back from a show and need a nap.

christopher66
08-20-2006, 05:41 PM
Hope everything works out :)

clarinet45
08-23-2006, 05:01 AM
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85573

To think this guy tried to get me to W/U him money to drive up here and deliver them. His dad should sell one of those 'multimillion dollar morphs no one has ever seen' and get him a car and some education.