PDA

View Full Version : Venom wanted

atrox56
10-13-2006, 07:46 PM
Is there anyone in the New Orleans area who would consider selling a small quantity of C.Adamanteaus venom? Fresh or freeze dried will do. Please feel free to call me at your convenience or email me at joellarocque@gmail.com . I will also be needing a small quantity of A. Piscivirous in the near future.

Thanks
Atroxc56

Tim Cole
10-16-2006, 12:55 AM
this is an illegal request unless you are licensed along with the person selling to you. In which case you would already have access to venom's and those producing it.

atrox56
10-16-2006, 08:05 AM
I don't know of any DEA or other law forbiding the sale of venom for research or any other purpose for that matter. If you think it is illegal don't sell it. My EDB of 12 years passed away and I am out of venom. The government has its nose in every other part of our lives so I guess it wont be long untill they tell the private research groups what they can and can not do research on.

Proctor and Gamble are buying all they can get their hands on because of its stain removing power! someone should tell them.

Keith Northrop
11-09-2006, 11:12 AM
John.....In the name of research I'll sell you venom. Thats if you can't find any locally. Whats with all this talk about Proctor & Gamble? Tell me more.
Who am I to Snuff a future "Bill Haase Visionary"

atrox56
11-09-2006, 06:08 PM
About a year ago a Rep from Proctor and Gamble contacted me and wanted to purchase all of the EDB venom I could supply them with. They said it had amazing stain ( Especially blood ) removal properties and they were researching it in their lab. I only had one EDB and she produced enough for my use only.
I talked with a few other friends who actually did sell P&G some venom, what has come of it I really do not know.

As for me I would like to buy a gram or two fresh or freeze dried. Give me an address and your price and I will get it to you. Please be advised that I need Eastern Diamondback venom only at this time. I will need Cotton mouth venom in the future should the EDB fail. My research has to do with Herpes Zoster ( Shingles ) pain. So far it is very promising.

Thank you for your time
Joel

ldydrgn
11-09-2006, 06:39 PM
Joel, I would be very interested in hearing about this research. Every once in a while my husband's shingles act up and he is great pain when it does. I wish you much luck in the research!

atrox56
11-16-2006, 06:53 PM
Please do NOT misunderstand me, I do not advocate the use of venom for anyone for any condition.
I am afflicted with Herpes Zoster ( shingles ) I have used every medication on Earth. The amount of pain killers that I was using would kill an average human so I had nothing to loose, the pain was so bad a dirt nap sounded good.

With out going into detail I started using micro grams of EDB venom subcutaneously along the affected area and my use of pain killers and other drugs has been reduced by 75%.

My doctor said I was in remission but if I stop taking the EDB venom the pain is back up by 75% or more. PLEASE do NOT go out and try this on yourself or anyone else, a life threatening reaction is a very real possibility, the only reason I tried it is because I had been bitten four previous times over twenty years and I was unable to tolerate the anti-venom then so I figured Cro-Fab might be safe and when dealing with micrograms the risk was acceptable to me.

All my best goes out to your husband only GOD and myself know the pain he feels at times, you folks will be in my prayers.

Truly yours
Joel

ldydrgn
11-17-2006, 12:09 AM
Wow, Joel.. I'm so sorry to hear about your constant pain. I used to get chronic migraines so bad I had to go on disability for a while. Couldn't even take care of myself...

My husband is in remission, hasn't had a breakout for a while, thank goodness. I hope yours goes away very soon. *hugs* Take care.