PDA

View Full Version : i know WERE having a good start on this season how about YOU?

bear
10-16-2006, 11:36 PM
Here at Bear Constrictors we have introduced 4 males to our females this year and all have locked. heres a little preview of our male cinny breeding a big girl. we have had copulations from our cinnamon, graziani pastel, lesser platinum, and 66% poss het lavender albino. we will also be working with a few unproven possible mutations this year and next year ;) im interested in taking a look at how everyones doing! so post up some pics of copulations or just post what your working on. there is so much potential in the ball market right now and im curious to see what new combos are to come of the 07 season. :thumbsup:

bear
10-16-2006, 11:38 PM
woops i forgot the pic...

harrellharrell
10-17-2006, 01:57 PM
As we only have the one pair, we're gonna be late this year because we wanted to get a couple extra feedings in her to get her back up to weight.

Melissa

evansnakes
10-18-2006, 03:25 AM
With the glut of product in the market this season I am in no hurry for breeding and am taking full advantage of great rodent supplies to pound my animals to the best size and condition I have ever had going into the season. This has the potential to be a big year but keep in mind that copulations, especially this time of year really do not mean very much and you have a very long way to go before you have anything on the ground for 2007.

bear
10-19-2006, 12:32 AM
good point evan, the only reason i feel comfortable introducing pairs this early is because my females are in prime shape and all of my males feed very well through breeding. :thumbsup: