PDA

View Full Version : Is this the new trend????

royalgoldreps
10-17-2006, 11:07 AM
Over the last couple of months I have posted my leos for sale/trade/best offer. Each time I have gotten someone to make a commitment to obtain the animals in question. Hey, that is a good thing and the purpose of the classified section of this forum, right? But there seems to be a problem

EACH TIME THE PERSON THAT COMMITTED TO OBTAIN THE GECKOS HAS BACKED OUT OF THE DEAL!!!!! :NoNo:

(btw, yes, I was raising my voice there)

Nothing was questioned before the end of the sale period even though I made sure that was mentioned in my posts. Afterwards, PM's and email had extremely slow responses, went unread and/or ignored.

Is it just me or is this the general trend out there now? There also does not seem to be any recourse to report these (insert your favorite word :censored: ) individuals for the casual seller. Sure there is the BOI for the person that has the desire, but for someone like me there is nothing.

The most recent people to flake out on me are srh_11 and Reptiles834.

Rock-it Man
10-17-2006, 03:52 PM
It's a trend.

Reptile Basics
10-17-2006, 04:05 PM
It has been a trend for sometime now. Part of the "fun" of internet selling. I have had to move to a policy of it is absolutely still for sale unless it is paid for . Doesen't make everyone happy all the time but I got tired of the games a couple of years ago.