PDA

View Full Version : JIM FLAHERTY of, "The Chameleon Company", HAS DONE IT AGAIN!.... SUPERB!!

Neil Gubitz
10-19-2006, 07:29 PM
I just received an unrelated pair of 5-6 month old captive born Ambilobes from Jim.... When I opened the bag that had the Male in it, I couldn't believe my eyes at all the colors he was throwing at me at such a young age.... Just exquisite!!.... The packaging was perfect (I taught him everything he knows.... lol), and it was shipped and delivered just like Jim said it would be, without a hitch....
If any of you are looking for gorgeous chams, well, you get the idea....

THANKS JIM!!

Neil

shrap
10-20-2006, 10:54 AM
I have heard nothing but great things about the animals produced at Cham Co. And that comes from a lot of people. If I ever decided to make the leap into chams, The Chameleon Company is the first place I would look.

Highest quality animals and excellent customer service is what we all want, and I have never heard a soul say anything but that about these folks!!

varnyard
10-21-2006, 12:36 AM
I have never dealt with Jim. I have met him in Daytona this year, he seems to be a nice guy for sure. I would not hesitate in dealing with him. IMO, this is a well earned thread. :thumbsup:

LauraB
10-21-2006, 02:36 AM
Not just gorgeous chams, but gorgeous healthy and genuinely cared-for chams. Chameleons that are honestly represented, fairly priced and impecably shipped. Jim will go out of his way to communicate and accomodate, which I, for one, greatly appreciate. :D

Jim O
10-21-2006, 11:12 AM
Jim and I have sparred here a few times and agreed at other times but never for a second would I doubt his integrity as a businessman. And also never for a second would I hesitate to buy from him if he had something that I wanted.

ExoticsExpress
12-09-2006, 07:41 PM
My friend bought a couple chameleons from them and went on and on about them! (positively)