PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break

Imdancerd
11-13-2006, 04:58 AM
...of the BP variety! I guess with Rocza's newfound health, she has also found a need to explore! She foiled her own escape by knocking something off of a counter in my room and waking me up, but boy am I glad she did! I can't even imagine how she got out of her tank in the first place. Now it's 5 am, I have to be up in two hours and I can't get back to sleep. It's hard enough to sleep while I'm pregnant, without my snakes trying to pull a Houdini on me! Ah, c'est la vie. I put a bunch of encyclopedias on the top of her tank until I can rig something better...sigh. :shrug01:

RKO1
11-13-2006, 05:30 PM
Buy some locks for the cage at Petco or Petsmart. THey're only like $300

techgirl
11-13-2006, 05:46 PM
Buy some locks for the cage at Petco or Petsmart. THey're only like $300
I hope that's a typo. :eek: I see cage clamps run for a few bucks and that's it. For $300 that lock better come with an alarm system that notifies police and fire dept if the snake escapes :rofl:

Imdancerd
11-13-2006, 06:05 PM
:iagree: $300 it had not only do that, but cook me dinner as well! I already went out and done got em, so hopefully there will be no repeat performances.

RKO1
11-17-2006, 01:28 AM
WOW! Yeah that was a typo! I usually dont look at the screen when I type, so I miss alot...