PDA

View Full Version : Starting a collection

Rakshasanyc
11-17-2006, 01:19 PM
I've now purchased a 1.0 06 albino (Hiroyuki), and have quite a few more spaces in the soon-to-arrive rack. Now I'm trying to decide where to go from here. Some possibilities include:

* A couple of 05 50% or 66% PH albino females; with luck they would be ready to breed about the time Hiroyuki is producing sperm plugs. At worst I'd get 100% hets; at best I'd get a couple little albino babies too. (Got this idea from Ralph Davis' site, and I presume he knows of whence he speaks.

* An 06 female spider; this would give me 100% hets and, with luck, a couple of spiders het albino

* An 06 female albino and a couple of hets.

* An 06 female axanthic, producing a clutch of DH snows.

* A couple of adult normals, giving me a couple 100% het clutches

* A cinny/black pastel, giving me some cinnys 100% het and a shot at creating a super cinny albino.

Any other ideas for a beginning breeder's collection would be greatly appreciated.

LadyOhh
11-17-2006, 01:27 PM
Find a project you enjoy, and do that. Honestly, that is the best advice anyone can give you.

garweft
11-18-2006, 12:15 PM
I would go with the possible hets. However, make sure to get them from an honest seller. It may be hard to get 05's from a reliable source, but it's the best option. IMHO