PDA

View Full Version : Hiroyuki ate!

Rakshasanyc
12-05-2006, 10:23 AM
A little more than a week after he arrived at Casa AP Economy Rack, my albino ball Hiroyuki ate two f/t hopper mice!

(Yes, I know he could take bigger prey. I have a metric buttload of hoppers in my freezer; besides, I'd rather feed a couple of small items than one over-large and regurge-inducing big one).

I have heard many horror stories about Ball Pythons going on hunger strikes, and so I was prepared for months of angst. Here's to continued healthy eating from Mr. Hiroyuki :)

To celebrate, I put a deposit down on this little girl. Since she's presently in Wisconsin, I thought it best to wait until springtime for shipping... and since she's presently in Garrick Demeyer's hands, I've got no doubt that she will receive excellent care until April.

http://www.crestedgecko.com/bp185f.JPG

MorphCapital
12-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Congrats

Rakshasanyc
12-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Congrats

Thanks for the kind words. I can already see that this is going to be a costly addiction -- but those moments of joy when you look at your scaly little collection make it all worthwhile.

FireStorm
12-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Congrats! Gotta love those good appetites. That girl is a cutie, too :) .

LadyOhh
12-05-2006, 10:51 PM
Indeed! Congrats on the pretty girl!

Rakshasanyc
12-06-2006, 09:59 AM
Indeed! Congrats on the pretty girl!

I've already got a name for her -- Dalchini (Hindi for "Cinnamon" -- it seemed appropriate). I hope that Dalchini and Hiroyuki get together for a long and happy relationship which brings us years of love, companionship and Black Pastel Het Albinos.