PDA

View Full Version : looking for sailfins babies/juvies

Valley Dragons
12-05-2006, 08:07 PM
Anyone here have sailfin lizards?

Jamie

drago
12-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Hey Jamie, check out my website, i have the only true CB babies in the U.S.!!!!!

Valley Dragons
12-06-2006, 01:26 PM
Actually I ran across your website the other day and that is what has sparked my interest in these amazing looking animals! So you are the only person in the U.S. doing captive breeding? Do you plan to have any babies in the spring of '07? I would really like to raise a couple, see how I like them, and then possibly start a breeding project. I need to do alot more research on these animals before I feel ready to make a purchase, however. I am just putting out some feelers to get an idea of what is out there. How are they personlity wise? Are they fairly tolerant of people? I raise bearded dragons, and I am just wondering how they compare as far as ease of handling. Thanks, and I'll be keep in touch!

Jamie

drago
12-07-2006, 08:38 AM
Hey Jaime, yup the only source for true CB! you will be able to find imports cheaper, but they can be quite problematic. Im hoping more people will jump on trying to breed them. I have babies right now, and hopefully, its mid summer before more babies are hatched(they are not easy breeders like beardies). They are definitely not as tame as beardies, but if you work with them, they can become really very cool. They are a much higher strung lizard especially when young, but as they grow bigger they can really become quite tame, and come to you for food and are just extremely impressive!!!! And they eat everything like a beardie and probably more.
Scott