PDA

View Full Version : Jungle Habitat Plastics for balls?

darkbloodwyvern
12-25-2006, 05:51 PM
http://junglehabitatsplastics.com/webstore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_3&products_id=77

Thinking of getting this next summer for my female. It is 44 gallons or so, and I was wondering if anyone liked their cages for ball pythons or other snakes. It is a really good price, and I may buy one of the larger cages since the prices are very reasonable. i was wondering if anyone had advice for heating these kinds of cages and whether i should get some vents or any of the other options.

hhmoore
12-25-2006, 07:42 PM
I have a number of Jungle Habitats cages, and am very happy with them, Jessi. I use both heat tape (Calorique/flexwatt) and heat panels (proheat)...not on the same cages, of course. Alan sells UltraTherm heat pads, that I have heard good feedback on...and I believe that they are coated to allow use inside the cage, if desired (still not sure I would do it, but I haven't checked them out). The cages have a gap around the door that offers sufficient ventilation - I have not found it necessary to add any kind of additional vents. As far as other options, that all depends on what you want ;)