PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone...

TripleMoonsExotic
01-03-2007, 04:08 PM
...else seen this crap?

http://reptilegoldrush.com/Products.asp

ms_terese
01-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Hey, at least he's got his FCGG ribbon on the website!

TripleMoonsExotic
01-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Pffft. Didn't even notice that.

However, I did just notice...

The only "Good Guy" vote is from High End Herps. They aren't one & the same, are they?

Cat_72
01-03-2007, 07:48 PM
This guy is supposed to be out of Texas.....though they do seem to have a similar agenda to HEH.

Seems like a load of BS to me.

PaulSage
01-04-2007, 03:32 AM
Seems like a load of BS to me.

:iagree:

NathanLedet
01-10-2007, 12:13 AM
He says on his forums:

"I interviewed one very popular breeder that
told me he plans on clearing $500,000 per
season from just one morph!"

Joe Capone is the only person i know of that made such claims. I wonder if he is aware of the downfall of MKR?

Anyway, i don't know exactly what his 2 hour audio contains. I probably will not know because i refuse to put money in his pocket. I believe the info he provides is very basic info...i believe that anyone with common sense, and is willing to fork over the thousands and thousands that it takes to get involved will have no problem selling their animals (assuming they have a clean slate, good rep).

He has claimed to have interviewed "top breeders about their business"....if he can do that, why can't you? Most of the "top breeders" that I talk to are more than willing to give me advise..and i've gotten plenty of it.

this isn't real estate...you're not going to become a millionaire. IMO, it's a product that gives you high and unrealistic hopes. it probably pumps you up thinking "yeah i can do this....i can make thousands selling these animals"...you don't need to spend a hundred bucks to think that.

I certainly do believe it is possible to make a comfortable living off selling reptiles...i don't think it's the best idea to get involved simply for that reason.

If someone actually buys this audio, please let us all know how it is. I'll happily put my foot in my mouth if he's got some advise that isn't common sense.

joshdhensley
01-10-2007, 08:59 AM
I don't think you need to get the salt and pepper ready for your foot any time soon, Nathan!

TripleMoonsExotic
01-10-2007, 12:11 PM
Speaking of MKR, the website now says:

Hey everyone,

Morph King Reptiles is out of business the partnership of Wes Harris and Joe Capone is no more. While we amicably work out the details we will be honoring all payment plans and sales made prior to the split.

contact Wes Harris at 405-602-5172 cell 405-204-6233

E-mail harris104@cox.net

contact Joe Capone at 315-374-6607

e-mail jcap300@msn.com

Cat_72
01-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Speaking of MKR, the website now says:

That would be why the "downfall of MKR" was mentioned above.

I think it's been a couple of months ago now that happened.........goes to show you where that kind of greed mentality gets ya, huh? :rolleyes_

TripleMoonsExotic
01-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Last time I looked, MKR was under "litigation."

Cat_72
01-10-2007, 12:33 PM
I think they changed "in litigation" to "amicably working out the details", lol.

Sounds less................bad. ;)

LadyOhh
01-10-2007, 02:58 PM
LOL! Yes, it does... But it doesn't change the facts. :rolleyes_

Litigation has never been amicable, from what I have seen. :ack2: :rofl: