PDA

View Full Version : I'm Scared.....Have I done something wrong?

KrazySnakeLady
01-21-2007, 09:23 PM
I am so new at this snake stuff. I have this 7 year old ball python that we just got about half a year ago. He had been feeding weekly (3 adult mice) until the beginning of November when he just stopped eating all together. All and any attempts to get him to eat have been futile. We've isolated him in a room and he has two hides, temps are great, humidity is good at 65%. Hot end is 90deg cool end/ambient temp is 87 deg. He has a water bowl that I think he drinks out of. He doesn't look dehydrated. He's shed since he went on his fast once. His nose looks a little crackled, like his skin is dry, but his body is nice and firm and smooth, not wrinkly or dry. He has peed in the last month because I've cleaned up a a few smelly substrate piles of wet. No urate clumps tho.

So here is what I went and did at the advice of some stupid book. We (my husband and I) gently force fed him five pinky mice with forceps. We didn't cause any damage with the forceps because they didn't go down his throat or touch his mouth much. It's just that after doing a bunch of reading, I now know that this type of fasting can be normal during the winter and that snakes can go up to a year without eating. He's lost 30g of his starting weight of 500g. He's small for his age, but otherwise he was healthy up until he stopped eating. And now I've found out that I may have totally screwed everything up by force feeding him these little mice. They all went down smoothly, and he's breathing well and hiding in his cave. His jaw didn't dislocate at all because the mice were so small, so we sorta had to massage his neck a little to get each pinky to move down a bit because he was only trying a little to move it. There wasn't any bleeding, and his mouth looks nice and clean afterwards. Have I totally screwed my snake's WINTER FAST by forcing him to eat these pinkies? Will he just continue to fast and then eat on his own again, or will he get sick now. Obviously he's stressed right now after being fed 5 mice he didn't want to eat, but how long before he'll calm down enough to maybe drink some water or come out of his cave? A few days? AGHHHH!!! We paid good money for this guy and we really love him a lot. have I ruined him?

KSL.

SoulSmilen
01-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Hmmmm... is this you, Cherylee? Your story sounds amazingly just like that of another member here, but a few minor details are different.

If this is you, and I think it is.. why would you create a different username to present the same situation with slightly different recount of the story? :shrug01:

If you are truly someone different, I apologize.

hhmoore
01-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Glad I'm not the only person that thought that.

KrazySnakeLady
01-21-2007, 09:36 PM
OMG, is there someone else with the same problem as I have? No, my name is Susan. What is her user name so I can talk to her?

KSL

KrazySnakeLady
01-21-2007, 09:45 PM
I just found out about your forum today by web searching so I registered, and it had a ball python forum. My husband and I have been trying to get this guy to eat for about two weeks now and so we force fed him.......I guess big mistake......(don't get mad at me). Can you refer me to "Cherylee". Sounds like you all know her. Does he/she have ball pythons? Why would he/she make another name. Is he/she not someone to trust or something?
Any help would be appreciated.

KNL.

SoulSmilen
01-21-2007, 09:47 PM
Sure thing, and since the weights, age, and story are amazingly close to identical, you can take the advice already given in this thread:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94098

This one...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92725

this one...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91592

this one..

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91007

I think the two of you should contact Guiness for the most commonalities of any other members of the board! :)

SoulSmilen
01-21-2007, 09:53 PM
KSL and KNL.. man, imagine having two different sets of initials to be able to use whenever the need arises! :)

KrazySnakeLady
01-21-2007, 10:03 PM
Wow, lots of reading.......and yes, we would qualify for some uncanny similarities. She has a female as well. I have her username now that you posted the forum stories for me, thanks. Hopefully she reads the forums tonite. She sounds like she tries really hard to keep her snakes healthy. But boy can she type.....long stories and EVERY detail. A lot to learn from, but I couldn't possibly read all of that tonight. I did read the part about her trying to force feed with a mouse but it didn't work. We chose to use little babies and it did work, I just hope I haven't ruined his life now. Anyone have any insight on that?

hhmoore
01-21-2007, 10:03 PM
One thing to remember about online forums...be very selective about whose advice you choose to follow, lol.

hhmoore
01-21-2007, 10:06 PM
regarding the forcefeeding - there are several schools of thought on that subject. I am nowhere near as aggressive about forcefeeding as I used to be, but I don't think twice about it when I deem it appropriate. And I don't necessarily go small. It is largely a matter of what you are comfortable doing.

KrazySnakeLady
01-21-2007, 10:11 PM
SOULSMILEN Sorry, but I sense sarcasm....its a typo.....KSL (KrazySnakeLady). It's just faster. look, have I done something wrong here because everyone seems to think that I am someone else. and my original question hasn't even been mentioned. I am sure that if "Cherylee" aka 6yoballpython had the same question, it looks like from her past forums, she would have asked you guys. She seems really nice and yes her snake is the same age and weight as mine, but her profile is her own. I will seek advice elsewhere and hopefully you don't give her flack for something she hasn't done.

KSL not KSN

SoulSmilen
01-21-2007, 10:16 PM
No need to look elsewhere, you're in a really good place and folks here are very knowledgable. Please do stick around, if anyone can get you the advice you need, it's folks here.

Good luck with your guy and hope he goes off his fast soon!

ms_terese
01-21-2007, 10:37 PM
I have this 7 year old ball python that we just got about half a year ago. ........ He's lost 30g of his starting weight of 500g. Where did you get this snake? I don't think I've ever seen a 7 year old BP that weighs 500 grams....are you sure that was his starting weight?

KrazySnakeLady
01-21-2007, 10:45 PM
Now who's SMILEN????? Tee Hee......I just hope that my baby boy will be ok. Thanks for the advice everyone. I hope 6yobp can help me. She seems to be knowledeable in some areas.....after I do all that reading. It's good reading because she's so detailed, but a little overkill. I am going to pm her. Maybe she'll come on and give you smack about accusing her of being a chicken......ha ha ha. Just kidding. It's nice to be part of a good forum finally. After all of these months. I only have one snake, but hopefully I can acquire more some day.

KSL.

KrazySnakeLady
01-21-2007, 11:14 PM
OH.....we got the snake from our hometown snake shop for a couple hundred bucks including the tank. It belonged to the owner of the store and she brought it in to sell because she didn't have the time to take care of it at home anymore. Maybe that's why it's so small. He doesn't look that skinny. He's long and thin, but to look at him, his skin isn't hanging or anything. Like I said, he was feeding great when we got him last spring, and then all of a sudden around Halloween, boom, he just stopped eating. Then we force fed him (we phoned the 24 hr vet, and he told us that he would have a look at him for us tomorrow and tube feed him if necessary). Then we got the bright idea to force a few babies down him hoping that it would get his digestive juices flowing and get him wanting more in a week or so. Maybe he will regurge them all tonight, in that case, we are back at square one I guess. The Waiting Game.....

KSL.

KrazySnakeLady
01-21-2007, 11:15 PM
I'll try and get a pic posted a.s.a.p.

Dennis Hultman
01-21-2007, 11:18 PM
Sure thing, and since the weights, age, and story are amazingly close to identical, you can take the advice already given in this thread:I just read the other threads. Very amazing similarities.

Not to mention both Canadians. Wow and look at your birthdays too, Susan.

Birthday:
May 1, 1975
Full Name:
Susan

Birthday:
May 2, 1976

I am so new at this snake stuff. I have this 7 year old ball python that we just got about half a year ago. He had been feeding weekly (3 adult mice) until the beginning of November

My male ball has been refusing to eat since Nov 2 when he ate three live mice.

Now he's almost 7 years old, and he's the size of a baby snake, but 3.75 ft long. Very skinny and long.

Susan, I really don't care if its your name or not. Since your not selling anything just searching for help, but it does seem weird.
I mean both of you taking in a seven year old snake at the exact same time. Weighing the same? A very odd weight at that. Both feeding exactly the same. Go figure. :shrug01:

Wilomn
01-21-2007, 11:23 PM
I wonder if schizophrenic tendencies are contagious and if this, er these, people have read the entire damon/david/brian/josh/hannable series.

Dennis Hultman
01-21-2007, 11:53 PM
I'll try and get a pic posted a.s.a.p.

That would be great.

KrazySnakeLady
01-22-2007, 12:18 AM
This is harrassment and will be reported. For those of you who are interested in investigating people's profiles for negative use....You gotta have more time on your hands than you know what to do with. I thought that this was a place to find help for my snake, but instead I get bombarded with more responses of acusations of being someone I am not than by those who are really interested in helping me out with my snake problem. A big thank you to those who have responded with snake help. To others who perceive to make hurtful and ridiculous medical diagnoses online, get checked. I have pm'd Cherylee because of the big "snit" you are in about our two similarities and luckily she responded and has been watching the whole thing on and off. We agreed to speak on msn chat. We have hit it off and our birthdays are similar and yes we are both from Canada. BIG Country....bigger than yours actually....without as many dweebs. How dare you accuse me or her of plagerism or of being fake. She is upset with you about this and apologies will be accepted by those that care to investigate someone who's been a faithful poster and helper for quite some time now, and who has also trusted you to help her out as well. For those who are interested in answering my first posted question, it is very appreciated, for those interested in posting similarities about idiosyncrasies between members and wasting their own and others time, keep it to yourself and find another hobby. I thought people were here to help and talk snake talk, not entertain themselves foolishly. I think Cherylee is finding a way to approach you troublemakers without becoming a part of this BIG HAIRY conversation on a friggin' snake forum!!!!! Her advice, "JUST DROP IT SUSAN AND I WILL DEAL WITH IT".....I hoped to find answers to Henry's problem. Instead I got this. Nice going you guys. You should be real proud of the few people that choose to make others feel like they have done something absolutely ridiculous in the first place, and secondly, spend their time harrassing and ridiculing her as well. Shame on you!!!

Dennis Hultman
01-22-2007, 12:21 AM
This is harrassment and will be reported. For those of you who are interested in investigating people's profiles for negative use....You gotta have more time on your hands than you know what to do with. I thought that this was a place to find help for my snake, but instead I get bombarded with more responses of acusations of being someone I am not than by those who are really interested in helping me out with my snake problem. A big thank you to those who have responded with snake help. To others who perceive to make hurtful and ridiculous medical diagnoses online, get checked. I have pm'd Cherylee because of the big "snit" you are in about our two similarities and luckily she responded and has been watching the whole thing on and off. We agreed to speak on msn chat. We have hit it off and our birthdays are similar and yes we are both from Canada. BIG Country....bigger than yours actually....without as many dweebs. How dare you accuse me or her of plagerism or of being fake. She is upset with you about this and apologies will be accepted by those that care to investigate someone who's been a faithful poster and helper for quite some time now, and who has also trusted you to help her out as well. For those who are interested in answering my first posted question, it is very appreciated, for those interested in posting similarities about idiosyncrasies between members and wasting their own and others time, keep it to yourself and find another hobby. I thought people were here to help and talk snake talk, not entertain themselves foolishly. I think Cherylee is finding a way to approach you troublemakers without becoming a part of this BIG HAIRY conversation on a friggin' snake forum!!!!! Her advice, "JUST DROP IT SUSAN AND I WILL DEAL WITH IT".....I hoped to find answers to Henry's problem. Instead I got this. Nice going you guys. You should be real proud of the few people that choose to make others feel like they have done something absolutely ridiculous in the first place, and secondly, spend their time harrassing and ridiculing her as well. Shame on you!!!

Oh, cut the BS

He's long and thin, but to look at him, his skin isn't hanging or anything.

He looks on the thin side, but his skin isn't hanging on him or anything.

SoulSmilen
01-22-2007, 12:44 AM
Nice pink on ending the post, as well! :)

KrazySnakeLady
01-22-2007, 12:55 AM
Quite the track record you two have...........

Warnings to Wilomn

Warned By Warn Date Reason Relevant Post Moderator Comment
WebSlave 01-20-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 09-14-2006 Profanity [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 09-14-2006 Profanity [ View Post] SOME rules do still apply here.....
WebSlave 10-23-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] This one is permanent, Wes. You can't say you have not been warned this was going to happen.
WebSlave 10-23-2005 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] You are getting FAR too carried away Wes. Simmer down, or you are gone, permanently.
Dr Owens 10-23-2005 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 10-23-2005 Antagonism towards, or stalking, another member [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 10-18-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] This sort of talk WILL end on my site, Wes.
WebSlave 10-09-2005 Feedback/Reputation system abuse [ View Post] I hope you can afford the next fine and suspension.
Dr Owens 10-07-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 09-23-2005 Reputation System Abuse [ View Post] To brucestephenson: "dumbass" (16:39, 5th Sep 2005), "you're still a dumbass" (22:33, 23rd Sep 2005)
Dr Owens 09-18-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Are you trying for another suspension Wes? Because at the rate you're going it's not going to take long.
DThomas 09-18-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Wes, enough of the name calling.
Dr Owens 09-17-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 07-22-2005 $80 fine suspension (fourth offense) [ View Post] This is actually your 5th Suspension. You'll have to talk with Rich about how much the fine will be.
WebSlave 07-02-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Last warning, Wes.
WebSlave 07-02-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Looking for another fine, Wes?
WebSlave 05-12-2005 Reputation System Abuse [ View Post] I was serious about this, Wes.
Ken Harbart 02-09-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] Tone it down please, Wes.
WebSlave 02-08-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] Watch it, Wes. You're going a bit overboard on this thread.
WebSlave 01-09-2005 $80 fine suspension (fourth offense) [ View Post] These are going to be getting to be expensive lessons for you, Wes.
Dr Owens 01-07-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Calling people names in another language other than english isn't appropriate either Wes.
WebSlave 10-22-2004 Discourtesy towards another member [ View Post] And yet again. That is ENOUGH, Wes.
WebSlave 10-22-2004 Discourtesy towards another member [ View Post] Wes, that isn't necessary.
Dr Owens 08-21-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Please stop with the name calling Wes.
Dr Owens 08-21-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] If you have issues with someone other than Alan, start another topic.
WebSlave 05-21-2004 $40 fine suspension (third offense) [ View Post] You were warned, Wes.
WebSlave 04-17-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] If you attempt to draw the HELL forum crap into the BOI you WILL get suspended from this site.
Dr Owens 04-13-2004 Posting in inappropriate forum [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 03-15-2004 Obvious Troll [ View Post] Wes,
WebSlave 03-11-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Wes, you are about to become the first person on the BOI to get the $20 fine and suspension.
WebSlave 03-07-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] This thread is NOT about Neil. Cut the sniping, please.
WebSlave 02-28-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Wes, you know better than this.
Dr Owens 02-13-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 02-05-2004 $10 fine suspension (first offense) [ View Post] You were warned, Wes. You have been suspended pending a $10 fine.
WebSlave 01-18-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] One more instance of name calling, and you WILL be suspended from this site, Wes.
WebSlave 01-06-2004 Discourtesy towards another member [ View Post] Wes, is this sort of static from you really necessary?
WebSlave 01-03-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] I suggest you can the name calling, Wes. Consider this fair warning.
WebSlave 11-13-2003 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Tone it down, please.
WebSlave 10-13-2003 Profanity [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 08-15-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 06-17-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 05-27-2003 Failure to provide SUBJECT name in topic line [ View Post] Sorry, I had to delete this. Please make the topic line informative for the readers.
WebSlave 05-21-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] This is not appropriate in this forum.
WebSlave 05-06-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] Tone it down please! This is not necessary here.

Warnings to SoulSmilen
WebSlave 01-20-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] That was uncalled for......
WebSlave 01-19-2007 Profanity [ View Post] No Comment

Seems like you two like to do things like this in the past. As for you Hultman, this will be your first reporting. DONE..........................

As for the similarity in phrases mentioned earlier about the snake skin.....this was information I had read in Cherylee's posts that you had given to me. Using similar words were fresh in my head. There is no BS (whatever that means Hultman).

Dennis Hultman
01-22-2007, 12:55 AM
Nice pink on ending the post, as well! :)
Actually, it's Magenta. :rofl:

My male ball has been refusing to eat since Nov 2 when he ate three live mice. He's had one med sized bowel movement (that had a sperm plug with it) that's been tested negative for parasites, and he's had one big liquid/solid pee. For two days, I had him in with our much larger female, without any attempts to mate with her. He only hides and refuses to eat. For about two weeks now I have had him back in his own cage (which is across a large living room from the female) and have been handling him a little as possible to try and reduce his stress. He has lost another 10g this past week. He still refuses to eat. I offer him a mouse every 7-10 days and only for about 30sec to a minute and then I give up. In the past when he was eating, he would take his food immediately if it was gonna happen. He is losing weight. I do not see him drinking. He is extremely guant looking. His skin around his neck and now lower down towards the middle of his body is starting to wrinkle as if he's losing weight. He started at 566g/3.5ft long. He is now 474g/3.5ft long. This is over the course of almost three months that he's lost this much weight. His mouth is nice and healthy looking.....so no mouth rot. The 566g weight was with three mice in him,and he's had a poop since then and one pee. So I would say he's probably lost about 30g of actual fat/muscle. He is active in his tank at night. Trying to get out of the tank, nosing the glass, basking a bit. I did take him out the other night because he had a big peice of duct tape wrapped around his tail from the wires being taped to the walls. He uses them as climbing tools. After I removed the tape, he wanted to crawl and crawl. he didn't want back in his cage at all, he kept avoiding going in. I kept him out about half an hour and let him roam the stairs a bit. He really enjoys this. He will not sit still in my hands. He never has been that kind of snake. He won't sit still anywhere. He is so fast and has to keep moving. During the day in his tank, he makes quick moves back and forth from one end cave to the other cave. My temps are good and my humidity is 66%. I wonder if he can smell the female? I know this is the famous time of year of bp's to stop eating,and they are notorious for it, but how much weight loss is too much before he's gonna die from starvation? My brother just had a wild caught garter snake that we found on our farm outside town last summer that died. The snake stopped eating when the weather turned cold in the fall and was trying to go into hibernation. They took him to the vet and force fed him with a tube and then they were force feeding him at home with gold fish. He was eating and all, but had lost a terrible amount of weight. You could see his back bone and his skin was hanging on him. He also had a big sore on his mouth where they think the cat clawed at him. He still ate ok with it. But yesterday, they found him dead. Snakes don't just die overnight, I know that. They die over time, so I really want to make sure that I am doing everything I can to make sure that my male bp is safe and I need to just let him be. Should I keep offering him food? my female who was on a bit of a hunger strike, ate 6 adult mice the other night. Now that she's eaten,I feel better, but the one snake that needs to eat the most, wont. He acts scared of the mouse wether it's dead or alive. He even strikes at it with dry warning strikes, not preying strikes. He is just miserable. Should I try leaving him an offering of a mouse head or something small like that to see if he'll eat it when I'm not there? I hate wasting a whole mouse each time. I read that one guy had a snake on here that didnt' eat for a year. I don't think My guy has a year left in him of body mass to live off of. He just keeps getting thinner and grumpier. I've had him vet checked, and I popped a bunch of sperm plugs out of him as well. I think that girl has him confused...........ANY SUGGESTIONS PEOPLE????? :rofl:
She is upset with you about this and apologies will be accepted by those that care to investigate someone who's been a faithful poster and helper for quite some time now, and who has also trusted you to help her out as well.
She's just ticked that everyone got on her for drowning her mice and trying to breed an unfit snake.

SoulSmilen
01-22-2007, 01:04 AM
As for the similarity in phrases mentioned earlier about the snake skin.....this was information I had read in Cherylee's posts that you had given to me. Using similar words were fresh in my head. There is no BS (whatever that means Hultman).
You mean information you read in her posts that I led you to AFTER you first posted about the skin? So sorry I wasn't smart enough to see that in the first place... my apologies.

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 01:11 AM
Quite the track record you two have...........

Warnings to Wilomn

WebSlave 01-20-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 09-14-2006 Profanity [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 09-14-2006 Profanity [ View Post] SOME rules do still apply here.....
WebSlave 10-23-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] This one is permanent, Wes. You can't say you have not been warned this was going to happen.
WebSlave 10-23-2005 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] You are getting FAR too carried away Wes. Simmer down, or you are gone, permanently.
Dr Owens 10-23-2005 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 10-23-2005 Antagonism towards, or stalking, another member [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 10-18-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] This sort of talk WILL end on my site, Wes.
WebSlave 10-09-2005 Feedback/Reputation system abuse [ View Post] I hope you can afford the next fine and suspension.
Dr Owens 10-07-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 09-23-2005 Reputation System Abuse [ View Post] To brucestephenson: "dumbass" (16:39, 5th Sep 2005), "you're still a dumbass" (22:33, 23rd Sep 2005)
Dr Owens 09-18-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Are you trying for another suspension Wes? Because at the rate you're going it's not going to take long.
DThomas 09-18-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Wes, enough of the name calling.
Dr Owens 09-17-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 07-22-2005 $80 fine suspension (fourth offense) [ View Post] This is actually your 5th Suspension. You'll have to talk with Rich about how much the fine will be.
WebSlave 07-02-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Last warning, Wes.
WebSlave 07-02-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Looking for another fine, Wes?
WebSlave 05-12-2005 Reputation System Abuse [ View Post] I was serious about this, Wes.
Ken Harbart 02-09-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] Tone it down please, Wes.
WebSlave 02-08-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] Watch it, Wes. You're going a bit overboard on this thread.
WebSlave 01-09-2005 $80 fine suspension (fourth offense) [ View Post] These are going to be getting to be expensive lessons for you, Wes.
Dr Owens 01-07-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Calling people names in another language other than english isn't appropriate either Wes.
WebSlave 10-22-2004 Discourtesy towards another member [ View Post] And yet again. That is ENOUGH, Wes.
WebSlave 10-22-2004 Discourtesy towards another member [ View Post] Wes, that isn't necessary.
Dr Owens 08-21-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Please stop with the name calling Wes.
Dr Owens 08-21-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] If you have issues with someone other than Alan, start another topic.
WebSlave 05-21-2004 $40 fine suspension (third offense) [ View Post] You were warned, Wes.
WebSlave 04-17-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] If you attempt to draw the HELL forum crap into the BOI you WILL get suspended from this site.
Dr Owens 04-13-2004 Posting in inappropriate forum [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 03-15-2004 Obvious Troll [ View Post] Wes,
WebSlave 03-11-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Wes, you are about to become the first person on the BOI to get the $20 fine and suspension.
WebSlave 03-07-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] This thread is NOT about Neil. Cut the sniping, please.
WebSlave 02-28-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Wes, you know better than this.
Dr Owens 02-13-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 02-05-2004 $10 fine suspension (first offense) [ View Post] You were warned, Wes. You have been suspended pending a $10 fine.
WebSlave 01-18-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] One more instance of name calling, and you WILL be suspended from this site, Wes.
WebSlave 01-06-2004 Discourtesy towards another member [ View Post] Wes, is this sort of static from you really necessary?
WebSlave 01-03-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] I suggest you can the name calling, Wes. Consider this fair warning.
WebSlave 11-13-2003 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Tone it down, please.
WebSlave 10-13-2003 Profanity [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 08-15-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 06-17-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 05-27-2003 Failure to provide SUBJECT name in topic line [ View Post] Sorry, I had to delete this. Please make the topic line informative for the readers.
WebSlave 05-21-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] This is not appropriate in this forum.
WebSlave 05-06-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] Tone it down please! This is not necessary here.

Warnings to SoulSmilen
WebSlave 01-20-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] That was uncalled for......
WebSlave 01-19-2007 Profanity [ View Post] No Comment .

Sorry but that made me LOL :D

KrazySnakeLady
01-22-2007, 01:16 AM
From your quote......you really are THOUGHTLESS.........AND YOU'VE BEEN REPORTED. End of conversation..........with you anyways. I am sure everyone is getting a kick out of watching you three make fools of yourselves, and as I mention to Cherylee currently speaking with her on chat, her response is, "Everyone has their own way of killing mice, CO2 isn't exactly unstressful either, Canadian Petland drowns theirs just so you know that is where I got the idea. As far as breeding an unfit snake, that is why I come to you people. To ask questions, to get generic and trustful answers when I don't have the knowledge about snakes that this forum has. I trusted you and you three have failed me". Nice going. Please stop this thread.

KrazySnakeLady
01-22-2007, 01:18 AM
Thanks TEXASNEWBIE....it is quite funny that these would be the ones to harrass me.,

KrazySnakeLady
01-22-2007, 01:19 AM
Thanks TEXASNEWBIE....it is quite funny that these would be the ones to harrass me., with the track records that they hold

KSL.

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 01:24 AM
I was LOLing at some of the comments left by the warnings.
I agree with 'those three' that the posting style between you and Cherylee is very, very similar, but its not my place to comment either way.

Hope your snake is ok

KrazySnakeLady
01-22-2007, 01:43 AM
OOps forgot you Dennis........

Warnings to Dennis Hultman
Ken Harbart 08-14-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment

texas......thanks for keeping out........Cherylee will be most pleased. She's coming on soon I think to view the posts. She is in tears about others comments towards schizophrenia and "trying to breed an unfit snake" when she was only asking for advice about if it was unfit in the first place. Whatever.....you are wise to stay out of this one.....I think it will end up messy with the Moderators.

KSL

Dennis Hultman
01-22-2007, 01:46 AM
Pssst! Guess What, Susan or should I state, Cherylee! I reached my hand up to the Fauna Gods and guess what I found? You two have identical ISP’s. WOW! Now, if you would like to ask the same question about your snake for the fourth time under two different user names again, with a little more respect, Someone might help you.

Dennis Hultman
01-22-2007, 01:51 AM
Keep it up! You might find yourself on a short bus out of here soon. We don't take kindly to liars around here.

Dennis Hultman
01-22-2007, 02:00 AM
OOps forgot you Dennis........

Warnings to Dennis Hultman
Ken Harbart 08-14-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment

texas......thanks for keeping out........Cherylee will be most pleased. She's coming on soon I think to view the posts. She is in tears about others comments towards schizophrenia and "trying to breed an unfit snake" when she was only asking for advice about if it was unfit in the first place. Whatever.....you are wise to stay out of this one.....I think it will end up messy with the Moderators.

KSL

My one warning point has been zeroed out. I'm a forum moderator here and contributing member to this site. You on the other hand are a fraud.

KrazySnakeLady
01-22-2007, 02:02 AM
Nice Try Dennis, I don't have an Internet Service Provider......I run off unsecured wireless routers.

KrazySnakeLady
01-22-2007, 02:03 AM
which in Canada is totally legal......

KSL

christopher66
01-22-2007, 02:04 AM
Maybe it would be easier for " Both " of you to take your animal(s') to the veterinarians office and have it looked at ? :)

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 02:05 AM
Maybe it would be easier for " Both " of you to take your animal(s') to the veterinarians office and have it looked at ? :)

Make sure your veterinarians office has experience dealing with snakes...

KrazySnakeLady
01-22-2007, 02:05 AM
Well you don't deserve to be a moderator, and we'll see what the one I sent the complaint to says about that as he is more senior than you are. If it has been zeroed out, why is it still listen as active when clicking on your warning level? People can still be scared off by this you know. Truce?

christopher66
01-22-2007, 02:08 AM
Make sure your veterinarians office has experience dealing with snakes...

Yes that would be helpfull. :)

DThomas
01-22-2007, 02:09 AM
Nice Try Dennis, I don't have an Internet Service Provider......I run off unsecured wireless routers.That is such a line of BS. That would mean you were her next door neighbor or parked outside her house. And THAT would be too much of a coincidence to be believable. You two have the exact same IP address. Not just ISP, but IP which is a unique number assigned by the ISP to individual computers.

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 02:10 AM
Yes that would be helpfull. :)

I know I was stating the obvious :o but just wanted to help her/them :D

DThomas
01-22-2007, 02:12 AM
Well you don't deserve to be a moderator, and we'll see what the one I sent the complaint to says about that as he is more senior than you are. I can tell you exactly what the three moderators and one admin on this site will do with your complaint. Ignore it.

SoulSmilen
01-22-2007, 02:12 AM
... IP's don't lie like people; even the one above Dennis knows that, trust me! :)

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Take the snake to a vet, a different vet if necessary. Between all the threads folks have helped you as much as they can and offered every feeding suggestion there is. There is no more that can be done online.

One note - if you are worried about force feeding - STOP DOING IT!!!!

Dennis Hultman
01-22-2007, 02:14 AM
Stepping aside...

christopher66
01-22-2007, 02:14 AM
I know I was stating the obvious :o but just wanted to help her/them :D

Unless someone has a Doctorate in Psychology,we might not be able to help. :rolleyes:

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 02:20 AM
Unless someone has a Doctorate in Psychology,we might not be able to help. :rolleyes:
:D

Where is Cherylee? I thought she was going to pop in?

KrazySnakeLady
01-22-2007, 02:21 AM
You aren't being very nice Dennis Thomas of Arizona. I came here for help and instead I've been accused of being a fraud. Kick me off, I don't care because I just joined and I won't ask anymore questions. YOU are what you say I am (a fraud) because even though you think I am someone else, a confident and unminding person would have overlooked it and found it in their head to ignore it, shake it off, and help with the question if they could. Instead it's turned into an all out war against me. I AM NOT CHERYLEE, I AM KSL. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY WORDS TO HELP WITH MY SNAKE PROBLEM AND/OR STOP HARASSING ME

KSL

SoulSmilen
01-22-2007, 02:24 AM
Several have helped, yet again. It's time for a vet; there's no more that can be done online.

KrazySnakeLady
01-22-2007, 02:25 AM
That's because you don't have my ISP number.....you are bluffing to make yourself look good

hhmoore
01-22-2007, 02:28 AM
wow, this was worth coming back for tonite...thanks, gang, I needed the grins :rofl:
<hhmoore unsubscribes, and wanders off....still shaking his head>

christopher66
01-22-2007, 02:28 AM
That's because you don't have my ISP number.....you are bluffing to make yourself look good

You are sounding more " antagonistic " then sincere in your desire for help here.
:shrug01:

KrazySnakeLady
01-22-2007, 02:29 AM
well wouldn't you if someone lied to try and make themselves look better than you? I asked for a Truce without a response.

DThomas
01-22-2007, 02:31 AM
That's because you don't have my ISP number.....you are bluffing to make yourself look goodJust a few more "coincidences."

Email addy for 6y0ballpython - mat_nurse@yahoo.ca

Email addy for KrazySnakeLady - mat_nurse21@hotmail.com

You're right, it's one big conspiracy against you. People on this site do not like LIARS. LIARS STEAL from others.

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 02:31 AM
There has been advice offered to 'both' of you. But advice over the internet wont really help because we haven't even seen a picture of your snake and can only go by what you have said.

I'm not an expert but if I was worried about any of my pets, I would be taking them to the veterinarians as soon as I could.

christopher66
01-22-2007, 02:33 AM
well wouldn't you if someone lied to try and make themselves look better than you? I asked for a Truce without a response.

NO not personaly i would'nt.But i am also not sure i know what you are speaking about?

KrazySnakeLady
Glad to entertain you Junior.......at my expense of course and others as well

LadyOhh
Just go to a vet, whomever you are!

If you are that concerned about your animal, that should have been your first thought, not to post on here...

christopher66
01-22-2007, 02:35 AM
Just a few more "coincidences."

You're right, it's one big conspiracy against you. People on this site do not like LIARS. LIARS STEAL from others.

WOW ,thats the first time ive seen Mr Thomas raise his voice. :eek:

DThomas
01-22-2007, 02:36 AM
That's because you don't have my ISP number.....you are bluffing to make yourself look goodI don't have your IP number huh? You obviously have no clue how the internet and web applications work.

IP Address for 6y0ballpython - 205.206.246.55

IP Address for KrazySnakeLady - 205.206.246.55

Looks like I have have them and they look the same to me.

Dennis Hultman
01-22-2007, 02:38 AM
Just a few more "coincidences."

Wow, you’re kidding me! She registered with almost the exact same email address? Gosh, I would have never believed it! :rolleyes:

Hey Sybil, you want to play some more?

DThomas
01-22-2007, 02:40 AM
One other thing. That IP address is the ONLY one both of you have ever used on Fauna. You both have posted today which means you both used the same computer.

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 02:42 AM
I don't understand why someone would lie over this, unless they have 'issues'

You are obviously concerned about your snake or you wouldn't have posted under 2 names about him, but the fact your using 2 names makes it look like your a troll and trolls post for a reaction (which you obviously got)

Advice is to go to a veterinarian with your snake and if your genuinely hearing voices( Sheryleee's) then you may need to spend your money on a good doctor.

KrazySnakeLady
Well, you found those emails because during all of this, 6yo and I have been chatting and she asked me change it to her alternate email so she would get your posts as evidence and to keep up on how you are bashing her whithout having to log in and get REALLY upset. If you would have looked earlier, you would have found a different email address before her and I started chatting. You are stunned man.

KrazySnakeLady
Well, you found those emails because during all of this, 6yo and I have been chatting and she asked me change it to her alternate email so she would get your posts as evidence and to keep up on how you are bashing her whithout having to log in and get REALLY upset. If you would have looked earlier, you would have found a different email address before her and I started chatting. You are stunted man.

SoulSmilen
01-22-2007, 02:43 AM
Well, you found those emails because during all of this, 6yo and I have been chatting and she asked me change it to her alternate email so she would get your posts as evidence and to keep up on how you are bashing her whithout having to log in and get REALLY upset. If you would have looked earlier, you would have found a different email address before her and I started chatting. You are stunned man.
OMG LOLLLLLLLLLLLL :ack2:

This wins as the most comical post I've ever seen on here! :)

KrazySnakeLady
01-22-2007, 02:45 AM
You've obviously been convinced by these people that I am a freak or something. All I ever wanted was help with my snake. You seem like a nice person, but you are all so wrong. and yes, I love MY snake HENRY

christopher66
01-22-2007, 02:47 AM
Well, you found those emails because during all of this, 6yo and I have been chatting and she asked me change it to her alternate email so she would get your posts as evidence and to keep up on how you are bashing her whithout having to log in and get REALLY upset. If you would have looked earlier, you would have found a different email address before her and I started chatting. You are stunted man.

YEEHAWWW !!!!
You ride that rocket all the way to the end honey!! :bomb:

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 02:48 AM
You've obviously been convinced by these people that I am a freak or something. All I ever wanted was help with my snake. You seem like a nice person, but you are all so wrong. and yes, I love MY snake HENRY

Take him to the vets then, if your worried about his weight then it may be parasites/stress anything. The veterinarian will be able to test him for parasites etc.

KrazySnakeLady
01-22-2007, 02:49 AM
It's easy to make up numbers and have everyone believe you.......isn't it..........

DThomas
01-22-2007, 02:51 AM
Well, you found those emails because during all of this, 6yo and I have been chatting and she asked me change it to her alternate email so she would get your posts as evidence and to keep up on how you are bashing her whithout having to log in and get REALLY upset. If you would have looked earlier, you would have found a different email address before her and I started chatting. You are stunned man.You do realize that this site keeps a log of ALL changes a user makes don't you?

You are lieing about changing the email address.

DThomas
01-22-2007, 02:56 AM
It's easy to make up numbers and have everyone believe you.......isn't it..........Yes it is, but I am not a LIAR.

KrazySnakeLady
01-22-2007, 02:59 AM
Thanks Texas, we are going to take him to the vet tomorrow. But I won't be back and neither will Cherylee............take it how you want to. to the rest.....I hope you are all happy with yourselves in ruining what a good thing she had on here. She's getting the info and is in tears. We are all people with feelings and all you had to do was keep you opinion to yourself and answer the damn question

Wilomn
01-22-2007, 02:59 AM
I suspect there is NO snake.

I suspect there is someone off her meds.

I suspect someone is SERIOUSLY nuts and her weekend pass expires at midnight tonight and HOPEFULLY she'll be back in the rooms with the padded walls tomorrow.

KrazySnakeLady
01-22-2007, 03:00 AM
keep telling yourself that.

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 03:01 AM
I suspect there is NO snake.

I suspect there is someone off her meds.

I suspect someone is SERIOUSLY nuts and her weekend pass expires at midnight tonight and HOPEFULLY she'll be back in the rooms with the padded walls tomorrow.

We are not here to talk about me, back to poor Henry...

KrazySnakeLady
01-22-2007, 03:03 AM
You Really Are An Asshole Wes.......like All Of Your Warnings Depict........go Fuck Yourself And All You Commies. Looks Like My Warning Level Just Went Up, But You Pushed My Threshold. Go Back To Your Day Jobs Or Go To Fucking Bed You Pussies

christopher66
Thanks Texas, we are going to take him to the vet tomorrow. But I won't be back and neither will Cherylee............take it how you want to. to the rest.....I hope you are all happy with yourselves in ruining what a good thing she had on here. She's getting the info and is in tears. We are all people with feelings and all you had to do was keep you opinion to yourself and answer the damn question

Why haven't we heard from " Cherylee " ??
It would clear up a lot of discrepancies you seem to be having.
Could you ask her to join us?

KrazySnakeLady
i"ll kick myself off.............

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 03:05 AM
i"ll kick myself off.............

Thinking the profanities may have helped....

Logging out would work too, then Cherylee could log in and talk to us.

Wilomn
01-22-2007, 03:07 AM
i"ll kick myself off.............But who will kick the rest of you off. And you, and her, and her and you and you and the other you and the other her and that one over there and that one and her ........

DThomas
01-22-2007, 03:13 AM
Logging out would work too, then Cherylee could log in and talk to us.Could they make it anymore transparant?....lol

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 03:15 AM
Could they make it anymore transparant?....lol

Scary, the things people will do.

DThomas
01-22-2007, 03:15 AM
What's really frightening to me is this person claims to be a RN and by her email addy's a maternity one at that. I would not let her anywhere near my new born.

SoulSmilen
01-22-2007, 03:16 AM
Scary, the things people will do.
Specially people delivering babies :(

Dennis Hultman
Take him to the vets then, if your worried about his weight then it may be parasites/stress anything. The veterinarian will be able to test him for parasites etc.
She already claims under her other user name that she took the snake to the Vet. She tried breeding him in the condition he was in. After he went off feed, she sought out help and received good advice. She stated that she would leave the poor guy alone while he went off for the winter and here she is cramming pinkies down his throat. Anything to get him up to breeding, I guess.

Check out the other threads.

texasnewbie
Specially people delivering babies :(

Maybe thats part of the fantasy too....

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 03:17 AM
She already claims under her other user name that she took the snake to the Vet. She tried breeding him in the condition he was in. After he went off feed, she sought out help and received good advice. She stated that she would leave the poor guy alone while he went off for the winter and here she is cramping pinkies down his throat. Anything to get him up to breeding, I guess.

Check out the other threads.

Will do.

christopher66
01-22-2007, 03:20 AM
Kerry,cool signature. :thumbsup:

SoulSmilen
01-22-2007, 03:21 AM
Eh, I doubt it's fantasy. I'm going to bet there really is a snake and she just tried to force feed again and then got scared that maybe she shouldn't have done that when the snake didn't swallow them with gusto.

Probably has more to do with being embarassed about doing something people told her not to do before, so she had to come on with a different name and try to get more help. Doesn't seem quite so bad if she would have just owned up to it in the beginning, but to keep it up this long... well... that's where it turns scary.

I really do hope she'll find a different vet, leave the snake alone, and possibly find someone with more experience to help - maybe even take him off her hands.

DThomas
01-22-2007, 03:22 AM
Now hiding as a guest. Too bad I caught her alter-ego logged in briefly...lol

6y0ballpython
01-22-2007, 03:25 AM
I have no comment here.......I guess you all have me figured out......whatever.......I thought u guys were my friends. oh I forgot most of you are americans........no wonder people bomb you with airplanes.......I am not KSL. get your heads examined,

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 03:26 AM
Kerry,cool signature. :thumbsup:

Thank you

Soulsmitten, I would rather be embarrassed asking for help again than humiliated by trolling a board where people are trying to help.

I hope she takes him to the vet, at the very least I hope she leaves him alone for a while and stops stressing him with force feeding and female snakes.

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 03:28 AM
I have no comment here.......I guess you all have me figured out......whatever.......I thought u guys were my friends. oh I forgot most of you are americans........no wonder people bomb you with airplanes.......I am not KSL. get your heads examined,

I'm British, we are worse than yanks :D

Really no need to talk about bombing planes, we offered you and your alter ego help, if you had come on and said "Sorry, didnt want to look stupid and didnt know how to stop the farce" then people would have helped.

christopher66
01-22-2007, 03:29 AM

HEY !!
Thats capital A in Americans lady!
:hot:

garweft
01-22-2007, 03:30 AM

That was uncalled for.

DThomas
01-22-2007, 03:33 AM
I have no comment here.......I guess you all have me figured out......whatever.......I thought u guys were my friends. oh I forgot most of you are americans........no wonder people bomb you with airplanes.......I am not KSL. get your heads examined,Instead of owning up to your mistake, you make a stupid remark attacking nationality. No one in this thread or you other one said a thing about you being Canadian.

If you're not KSL you certainly are sitting on her lap. I would suggest you take your own advice and get your's and KSL's head examined because Cybil is knocking at the door looking to come in.

6y0ballpython
01-22-2007, 03:34 AM
there is no farce ............"check my IP address...KSL was talkin bout that. thanks for all your help. I have my private contacts to ask questions to anyways....dont need u anymore..........tee hee ....off to rehab......

SoulSmilen
01-22-2007, 03:34 AM
Uncalled for, indeed! Shame on you!!!

:shrug01: ;)

6y0ballpython
01-22-2007, 03:38 AM
u dont deserve a capital a

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 03:38 AM
u dont deserve a capital a

:rolleyes_

DThomas
01-22-2007, 03:44 AM
u dont deserve a capital aObviously she is an idiot. Arguing with her will only drag us down to her level and she will beat us with experience.

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 03:47 AM
Obviously she is an idiot. Arguing with her will only drag us down to her level and she will beat us with experience.

Can she get banned for that? Are you capable of suspending her account until Rich can sort her out?

DThomas
01-22-2007, 03:50 AM
Can she get banned for that? Are you capable of suspending her account until Rich can sort her out?1st question - No
2nd Question - yes but there is no rule against having multiple accounts, even with a fictitious name. The only place you are required to use your true full name is on the BOI. But, if she does post anything on the BOI, I probably will delete it because now it is unknown who she truely is.

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 03:53 AM
1st question - No
2nd Question - yes but there is no rule against having multiple accounts, even with a fictitious name. The only place you are required to use your full name i son the BOI. But, f she does post anything on the BOI, I probably will delete it because now it is unknown who she truely is.

I don't even think she knows who she is :rolleyes_

Least I know if I get annoyed I can make random comments about (a)mericans and get away with it :D

barbie69
01-22-2007, 08:52 AM
WOW!! Bomb threats and slamming Americans?!?!?!?! What the hell!!! My children are Americans and I take your little tantrum personally and would dare you to come say all of this to my face!!! :hot:
For a minute I actually felt sorry for you and the fact you seemed to need help no matter who you are and then you go and say stupid crap like that!!! It was uncalled for and I don't care how pissed you are!!! Unbelievable!!! :hot:

Cat_72
01-22-2007, 08:58 AM
What's truly sad, is how many of us so very patiently tried to help her.....answering the same queations for her over and over again, even though it was fairly apparent she wasn't going to listen. Yeah, some of us got down on her when she talked about drowning mice...and when she insisted on trying to breed with that poor male in the condition he was in. How is she going to feel when her ignoring all of the advice she got kills off that poor snake?

What thanks do we get? Insults, cussing, lying, and slurs against our country. Nice. Follow it up with the usual "Tee hee" they "both" use.....pfht.

I think it was only a couple days ago I said I gotta stop trying to help these people, cuz the ones I feel sorry for always end up being the weirdos.....

DThomas
01-22-2007, 10:54 AM
I doubt "either" one will be back, atleast under those two names anyways. They both "coincidentaly" changed their email address and since you have to confirm it prior to posting, I don't see them coming back.

KrazySnakeLady - fcuk@canada-11.com

6y0ballpython - fcuk@hotmail.com

This person has some serious issues and agree with the other posters, I feel sorry for any animals in her care.

LadyOhh
01-22-2007, 03:00 PM
How sad....That is all I can say.

I hope that snake is going to be alright, and that she will do the right thing, but the way things look, I doubt it.

Leighanne
01-22-2007, 04:12 PM
A plan for BP's off feed.

I still consider myself a newbie but here are some things I've read through much on line Research.

First and foremost do NOT handle the Snake. Trust me they are finicky. Mine won't eat if handled two days at least before feeding time. Feed at night they are nocturnal. Throw a towel over the enclosure so they can not see you and become stressed out. Make sure they are in a low traffic are of your house.
Things to try with FT's.

Cut the middle open.
Cut the head off.
Wash with soap and water.
Scent with chicken broth.
Scent the Mouse with other things like Rats or Gerbils. (Gerbils are always a winner because Mice, all white critters are not found in Africa where they are from, Gerbils come from Africa.)
Make sure you are defrosting completely and the food is very warm.
You can also leave the FT in their enclosure with them overnight, but no more then overnight because then its yucky.
Then theres also trying different sizes. Maybe the Snakes saying thats to small or thats to big and running from their Prey. Its something you've got to work with. On a sidenote I freeze my live Prey. I know, I know, but not everybody has a CO2 chamber.

Then theres going to live. You must be present when feeding live and don't leave it in there when your not there because the Snake could get injured. Live often times induces a feeding response, but not all the time. Like I said try a Gerbil.

Then theres knowing when your Snake has lost to much weight and when to try force feeding. As we know Balls go off feed for Winter. The question is, Were they at a healthy weight before going off feed? How long have they been off? How much weight has been lost? Scales, you just gotta have. If they were at a healthy weight then they can last a few months without eating. If it gets to bad a Vet trip is in order. I personally wouldn't force feed any of mine. I would feel more comfortable with the Vet doing it. Then again I might try it someday? Force feeding is stressful and isn't the first thing you should try. You should try everything I listed first. Losing probably even 50 grams for a healthy Snake isn't that bad.

My question to you if you ever come back is...Why didn't you post that you tried all this stuff before force feeding?? Also if you weren't comfortable with doing it then why did you? I'm just wondering if you tried Gerbils or anything? If it was me I would of done that first. I am about to have to to because Lickity hasn't eaten in about two weeks. I'm not so sure what I'm doing wrong. I thought she was going to skip this nonsense because she ate all the way into January? Well its not that bad but next time I go to the Pet Store I will be looking at Gerbils. Hope the info helps! I found it all on the Net.

Boe141
01-22-2007, 07:24 PM
I have to say I am disturbed at how this thread has went. From a person asking for help, being questioned about something non related and then harassed into being so angry and upset that it ended up this bad. I believe you have beaten this girl into the ground all for nothing because: For everyone's information, the IP addresses that were pulled up being the same, were not IP addresses. They are called Subnet Masks, and every computer (wireless or standard) in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada are Masked by the same number so people like you cannot do such things. It will show up as an IP address unless you work for the ISP or the router company, in which case, they can get the private IP numbers. Just for those who do not live in Canada and think that both those girls were using the same computer, they weren't. They are probably using the same ISP (Telus Communications) because they must live close to one another within the Western provinces of Alberta or B.C. who have only Telus to get communications through. As for the emails being similar, it is very plausible that Cherylee did this so she could watch what was going on and not have to be signed in while talking on msn with KSL. You really think you outsmarted her, but from my opinion, you really ought to think about this........not everything is the same in the USA as far as computer setup as it is in Canada. You probably will pull up the same "IP" address for me as well because I live on the west coast next to the Pacific Ocean in a small village called Nanaimo, B.C. It's just too bad that you didn't know this before you battered these two women into the ground. To everyone who cared to help this girl with her snake problem, that was very noble of you. To everyone who only cared to prove her someone she wasn't, well......I just don't have an answer to that. Do you make it a habit of checking into everyone's computers and profiles and then questioning them on it just to be able to harass them? Because that is what you did. If you would have just left it at....lets see....the third thread and offered her advice on her snake problem......NONE of this would have happened in the first place. KSL or Cherylee, if you log on as suternames, or guests and read this, I am on your side, but you shouldn't have ended it like you did by getting vulgar and swearing. I guess you were just fed up. These bullies are pretty tough by the looks of the whole thread. You fought back pretty hard.

Boe

Otter_23
01-22-2007, 07:40 PM
I have to say I am disturbed at how this thread has went. From a person asking for help, being questioned about something non related and then harassed into being so angry and upset that it ended up this bad. I believe you have beaten this girl into the ground all for nothing because: For everyone's information, the IP addresses that were pulled up being the same, were not IP addresses. They are called Subnet Masks, and every computer (wireless or standard) in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada are Masked by the same number so people like you cannot do such things. It will show up as an IP address unless you work for the ISP or the router company, in which case, they can get the private IP numbers. Just for those who do not live in Canada and think that both those girls were using the same computer, they weren't. They are probably using the same ISP (Telus Communications) because they must live close to one another within the Western provinces of Alberta or B.C. who have only Telus to get communications through. As for the emails being similar, it is very plausible that Cherylee did this so she could watch what was going on and not have to be signed in while talking on msn with KSL. You really think you outsmarted her, but from my opinion, you really ought to think about this........not everything is the same in the USA as far as computer setup as it is in Canada. You probably will pull up the same "IP" address for me as well because I live on the west coast next to the Pacific Ocean in a small village called Nanaimo, B.C. It's just too bad that you didn't know this before you battered these two women into the ground. To everyone who cared to help this girl with her snake problem, that was very noble of you. To everyone who only cared to prove her someone she wasn't, well......I just don't have an answer to that. Do you make it a habit of checking into everyone's computers and profiles and then questioning them on it just to be able to harass them? Because that is what you did. If you would have just left it at....lets see....the third thread and offered her advice on her snake problem......NONE of this would have happened in the first place. KSL or Cherylee, if you log on as suternames, or guests and read this, I am on your side, but you shouldn't have ended it like you did by getting vulgar and swearing. I guess you were just fed up. These bullies are pretty tough by the looks of the whole thread. You fought back pretty hard.

Boe

Are you kidding me? Hey I have some het pastels and spider bald pythons I'll sell you for $50.00 shipped. If your male doesn't make it I also have 1 new import from africa eating frozen rats like crazy, ready to breed for only $2000 and you can name it whatever you want. I could also cut you a deal on space travel in 2008 (I have a inside track and it could make us a lot of money). :thumbsup: Oh yeah and don't believe those guys all those "coincidences" don't prove nothin. I believe you are all different people. We should start our own forum.

DThomas
01-22-2007, 07:51 PM
If it is so bad here, why do you feel the need to keep coming back here under different names? Atleast have the intestinal fortitude to own your own words.

(Same IP address)

christopher66
01-22-2007, 07:52 PM

Boe

And who might you be ?

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 07:53 PM
And who might you be ?

The husband?

It might be poor Henry the snake, learnt to type :D

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 07:54 PM
This thread is like a car crash, I don't want to look but I find myself drawn to it.... :o

christopher66
01-22-2007, 07:55 PM
I dont think so,the post reads a tad feminine to me.Bullies and all. :rofl:
But she fought hard.

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 07:57 PM
I dont think so,the post reads a tad feminine to me.Bullies and all. :rofl:
But she fought hard.

And the lack of paragraphs=6y0ballpython

DThomas
01-22-2007, 08:09 PM
IFor everyone's information, the IP addresses that were pulled up being the same, were not IP addresses. They are called Subnet Masks, and every computer (wireless or standard) in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada are Masked by the same number so people like you cannot do such things. It will show up as an IP address unless you work for the ISP or the router company, in which case, they can get the private IP numbers. Just for those who do not live in Canada and think that both those girls were using the same computer, they weren't. They are probably using the same ISP (Telus Communications) because they must live close to one another within the Western provinces of Alberta or B.C. who have only Telus to get communications through. As for the emails being similar, it is very plausible that Cherylee did this so she could watch what was going on and not have to be signed in while talking on msn with KSL. You really think you outsmarted her, but from my opinion, you really ought to think about this........not everything is the same in the USA as far as computer setup as it is in Canada. You probably will pull up the same "IP" address for me as well because I live on the west coast next to the Pacific Ocean in a small village called Nanaimo, B.C. It's just too bad that you didn't know this before you battered these two women into the ground.

Boe
You obviously think everyone on this forum is computer illiterate. You claiming it's a subnet mask is down right hysterical and just further proves your ignorance. I suggest you follow the link and read up a little on computers and the internet in general. There is even a nice little forum for you to learn all about your own ISP.

www.dslreports.com (http://www.dslreports.com)

DThomas
01-22-2007, 08:11 PM
And who might you be ?
Already covered.

(Same IP address)

Otter_23
01-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Dangit I had so boughten into that submask thingy.

bbbxcursion
01-22-2007, 11:15 PM
Wow, this person is mentally ill. This was a great read, reminds me how nutzo some people are. I am now more grateful than ever to have a good head on my shoulders.

Gary O
01-22-2007, 11:26 PM
You obviously think everyone on this forum is computer illiterate. You claiming it's a subnet mask is down right hysterical and just further proves your ignorance. I suggest you follow the link and read up a little on computers and the internet in general. There is even a nice little forum for you to learn all about your own ISP.

www.dslreports.com (http://www.dslreports.com)
I have to comment......................

Dennis............. Bro............. They have no clue. YOu are talking to a wall my friend. He tried to use big words.

To the person that wrote all that. What are you going to do when we can pull up net card IDs Yes that can be done.

Dennis
You made me laugh. Thanks bro. Some people just do not understand

Leighanne
01-22-2007, 11:27 PM
Hey! Being Mentally Ill is nothing to laugh about or bully people for. The lack of knowledge on Mental Health is gross!

DThomas
01-22-2007, 11:28 PM
I have to comment......................

Dennis............. Bro............. They have no clue. YOu are talking to a wall my friend. He tried to use big words.

To the person that wrote all that. What are you going to do when we can pull up net card IDs Yes that can be done.

Dennis
You made me laugh. Thanks bro. Some people just do not understand
I know, just having some fun now... Subnet Mask :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wilomn
01-22-2007, 11:33 PM
Hey! Being Mentally Ill is nothing to laugh about or bully people for. The lack of knowledge on Mental Health is gross!
IF you can prove that you actually are mentally ill, then I'm sure people will quit picking on you.

Until then, I have a question.

Is this your first time out of the institution?

christopher66
01-22-2007, 11:37 PM
Looks like this thread will be going into overdrive soon,again. :rofl:

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 11:38 PM
Looks like this thread will be going into overdrive soon,again. :rofl:

Yep, I have my popcorn readyhttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d92/xzannax/cartman.gif

christopher66
01-22-2007, 11:41 PM
Yep, I have my popcorn readyhttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d92/xzannax/cartman.gif

Heeyyy....i want some. :(

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 11:43 PM
Heeyyy....i want some. :(

Sweet or salted?

Seems the stars of the show are still offline, unless they re-register at some point..

catawhat
01-22-2007, 11:46 PM
I had to check for a minute to make sure I was in the right forum :rofl: Ususally the really strange/car wreck threads are in the BOI. Is it wrong I find this whole thread amusing? Pssst Texasnewbie, pass some of that popcorn will ya?

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 11:47 PM
I had to check for a minute to make sure I was in the right forum :rofl: Ususally the really strange/car wreck threads are in the BOI. Is it wrong I find this whole thread amusing? Pssst Texasnewbie, pass some of that popcorn will ya?

You missed all the fun last night.

*passes popcorn to Ingrid*

christopher66
01-22-2007, 11:47 PM
Sweet :dgrin:

No..no.....new cast. Should be good :crazy03:

texasnewbie
01-22-2007, 11:51 PM
Looks like a no show, unless the viewing guest would like to log in...

catawhat
01-23-2007, 12:06 AM
You missed all the fun last night.

*passes popcorn to Ingrid*

:dgrin: Trust me, I didn't miss the fun last night, just the fun here :o

Kristin, I for one have more knowledge on mental health issues that I care to (dang voices...jk) and I am sure most people here have at least one family member/friend with things they are dealing with, supporting etc... However, when someone comes in here repeatedly such as in this case, what do you really think people are going to do? KSL/Cherylee had posted about this numerous times and had been given very sound advise that she chose to ignore. Its a little strange to post that many times, then post again as a "new" person. Take each post with a grain of salt and if you don't like it well then no one said you have to be here. I for one would be careful who you stand up for- as online such as in life, you are judged by the company you keep.

Leighanne
01-23-2007, 01:42 AM
Ok, your defiantly reading me wrong. lol Actually it is gross. Its just a fact of History. See Catawat...Wilimon...its not all about what we are "supporting" in life. See theres that, then theres major traumas, then chemical imbalances and brain abnormality's.

All kinds of stuff you see and joking about institutions just isn't nice nor funny. Back in the day crazy people, slow people, and people who had to go out in the village and have a scream were stuck into Mental "Institutions" that treated them very badly. These places would run experiments on them and beat them and use them, sexual assault, neglect, *sigh* what else.... When you have lets say chemical imbalances you are a victim to not only the others around you but to yourself. Well, the victim and the offender. Nobody wants to be on pills forever but there are those who die alone when not treated.

Bipolar for instance can lead to schizophrenia untreated. Also when you have a nervous breakdown in this day and age, or your a suicidal teenager for instance. I had a girlfriend in Middle School who was seriously beaten and abused by her parents and she "attempted" suicide. They stuck her on the dreaded "5th" floor at Timken Mercy Hospital and she kept a Diary there that she gave to me. In this Diary she talked about little black boys jumping out of windows, another thought she saw the Devil and swallowed a curling iron and another slit her throat with metal hanger. So you see Catawat, your loved ones really aren't in great care. There are no cures for chemical imbalances, just pills you take for life. Pills that have serious side affects, and most anti-depressants these days are actually nothing more then Sedatives. Can you imagine todays Mother trying to raise kids on Sedatives? Does anybody have any questions?

christopher66
01-23-2007, 01:46 AM
I have countless questions :confused:

SoulSmilen
01-23-2007, 01:56 AM
We are veering way off topic here and while it may tie-in to a degree, things have the potential to get ugly at this point and this dicsussion really doesn't have a place on this forum, IMO.

Leighanne
01-23-2007, 01:56 AM
Chris you are a very fake person.

christopher66
01-23-2007, 01:59 AM
We are veering way off topic here and while it may tie-in to a degree, things have the potential to get ugly at this point and this dicsussion really doesn't have a place on this forum, IMO.

yea , i agree.
I don't think i care to continue .
I can see people becoming hurt and upset,and i wouldn't feel real good about being involved.

christopher66
01-23-2007, 02:01 AM
Chris you are a very fake person.

Have a nice night. :)

Leighanne
01-23-2007, 02:02 AM
Sorry, I had to defend myself. I am just the kind of person that likes to learn and likes to list of the facts. I was great at History, Psychology, Animals, and Medical. Thats probably why I got so into the Herps, learning the Technical side to it. Debates are fun. Sorry! :)

Leighanne
01-23-2007, 02:04 AM
Sara Gatto and HHMoore are the ones who got hurt, not me so don't worry. :) Were cool Chris, Wilomon.

christopher66
01-23-2007, 02:05 AM
Sorry, I had to defend myself. I am just the kind of person that likes to learn and likes to list of the facts. I was great at History, Psychology, Animals, and Medical. Thats probably why I got so into the Herps, learning the Technical side to it. Debates are fun. Sorry! :)

Now whos being fake ?

Leighanne
01-23-2007, 02:05 AM
You have a nice night to Chris, and Thank You I will. :) I have tommorrow off!

Wilomn
01-23-2007, 02:06 AM
I won't even go into were as opposed to we're.

You're so smart I'm sure it was a play to infer that sometime in the past there was coolness associated but now there isn't.

Time for another busch, eh?

Leighanne
01-23-2007, 02:07 AM
Nope, sorry Chris. Its really me, its not fake.

christopher66
01-23-2007, 02:07 AM
..... :) Were cool Chris,

Leighanne
01-23-2007, 02:08 AM
I already stated Wilomon. I don't drink. I leave to the Men.

Leighanne
01-23-2007, 02:09 AM
Leave it to the Men. *Sigh* Darn Spelling/Grammar errors. lol I actually was straight A for English believe it or not.

Leighanne
01-23-2007, 03:32 AM
Just testing.

pleasehaveanopenmind
01-23-2007, 06:48 AM
Check out the first post on the site......get ready for a bit of a surprise.......

texasnewbie
01-23-2007, 06:57 AM
Check out the first post on the site......get ready for a bit of a surprise.......

If posting pictures of a dead child is called a surprise... As a mother I'm disgusted.

pleasehaveanopenmind
01-23-2007, 07:04 AM
she is a beautiful child...........you witch, how dare you say she's disgusting. She was terminally ill.

pleasehaveanopenmind
01-23-2007, 07:06 AM
Have you ever lost a child.........obviously not.........then you have no place on commenting about being disgusted. That is all they have left of her now. Still stone cold hey.......well, she tried. Guess you just love a good burn Texas.

texasnewbie
01-23-2007, 07:07 AM
she is a beautiful child...........you witch, how dare you say she's disgusting. She was terminally ill.

She is beautiful, but you on the other hand.....
There are no words to describe a person that would use a dead child as a prop in their little game. You should be disgusted in yourself.

pleasehaveanopenmind
01-23-2007, 07:08 AM
the surprise was meant to reference the Apology, not the pictures......

pleasehaveanopenmind
01-23-2007, 07:13 AM
where ya gonna run with this one now??????? You just can't quit can you. She said she's sorry. God, I'd hate to be your child.....nothin is ever good enough..........you are not very nice like I thought you were. but why should a grieving family be affected by a snake forum......thank god she's asleep now. I just hope that everyone else isn't as cold hearted as you are, and can see that posting pictures to prove her loss and her reasons for being so "mental" the other night are the moves of someone desperate to apologize and make things right in her life so she can deal with what she's been given in it.

texasnewbie
01-23-2007, 07:16 AM
where ya gonna run with this one now??????? You just can't quit can you. She said she's sorry. God, I'd hate to be your child.....nothin is ever good enough..........you are not very nice like I thought you were. but why should a grieving family be affected by a snake forum......thank god she's asleep now. I just hope that everyone else isn't as cold hearted as you are, and can see that posting pictures to prove her loss and her reasons for being so "mental" the other night are the moves of someone desperate to apologize and make things right in her life so she can deal with what she's been given in it.

Firstly I think you are her, and this is just a sick, twisted game for you. Secondly I am nice and I will always help genuine people, but you, your something else. I am done with you, I try to help someone and they end up doing this.
You should be ashamed of yourself. And don't ever bring my children into this, they are happy and loved. They don't have a mother who finds fun in making up multiple identities on a forum. I have nothing more to say to you, you are a seriously messed up person.
End of.

pleasehaveanopenmind
01-23-2007, 07:49 AM
IP's change all the time so it's impossible to ban this one for good. it's a security measure done by your ISP to stop banning from happening.

TripleMoonsExotic
01-23-2007, 08:18 AM

Hey, tone down the name calling! :NoNo:

FYI, I too found the photos disturbing. I would not want a photo like that posted of my child.

There's no use in continueing this. It should not matter to you or your friend whether or not she is forgiven on this forum. Just drop it.

Ginger Ambrose
01-23-2007, 08:49 AM
I hope that there is a way that someone in this woman's "world" can get her some help.
If the other thread is to be believed she has another child. A child could be traumatized by being in a household with someone with an untreated mental illness.
Is there any way to find out where she lives and have child services or some other official check on this other child.
I am sure even in Canada they have a board that watches the license of medical professionals. These folks should also have a look at this woman. She appears way to un-balanced to be dealing with something as stress filled as childbirth.

Cat_72
01-23-2007, 08:58 AM
Ginger, you are absolutely right. I'm going to do some searching, and see if I can come up with anything....though I'm not a great detective like some here, this person needs help.

Wolfy-hound
01-23-2007, 09:24 AM
This person needs a lot of help. LOTS.
Not referring to her snakes per se...
Posting under(how many? 4?) different accounts, and repeatedly claiming that one of theother is upset and crying.. and now posting as someone entirely different and posting pictures of a DEAD CHILD??? That is horrifieing.
I'm hoping they are banned and the pictures removed quickly. That's just sick.
Wolfy

Cat_72
01-23-2007, 09:37 AM
Cherlyee......is Brian aware that you are posting these pictures online, and what you are using them for?

DThomas
01-23-2007, 11:18 AM
I believe this thread is done also.