PDA

View Full Version : Almost free phone service?

Griz
01-22-2007, 05:07 PM
I am opening up another office and was looking at providers for services. While we are going to get HOSED on our cable internet bill (as opposed to residential service) we are making out like a bandit when it comes to our phone service.

I have had Packet8 for going on 2 years now for residential service and have been extremly pleased as I get unlimited calls (including long distance) for under $25 per month. But, I was a residence so I thought that as a business it would be substantially more.

So, long story short, I called them today and since that particular location of mine will have less than 5 employee's that I can get the residential package again!!! My average office phone bill has been around $250 and now it's down to $25!! Talk about a nice savings! More than makes up for the cable internet bill!

Anyways, not sure if the other VOIP's programs allow similiar options but I am a big fan as of right now! So, if you have high speed internet you might just want to take a look at them. It was worth the phone call!

Griz

Scott Ashton
01-22-2007, 05:16 PM
That's great Bob.

$200 bucks you can put toward promoting the likes of Charles Schuck to hired gun. :rofl:

Griz
01-22-2007, 05:24 PM
That's great Bob.

$200 bucks you can put toward promoting the likes of Charles Schuck to hired gun. :rofl:

Actually, that's $200 per month, which means 2 new benefactor levels per month or 24 per year on top of the 10 new one's I am doing this month. Fauna is mine!!!!
:dgrin:

Griz

Scott Ashton
01-22-2007, 05:26 PM
Actually, that's $200 per month, which means 2 new benefactor levels per month or 24 per year on top of the 10 new one's I am doing this month. Fauna is mine!!!!
:dgrin:

Griz

If I may make a suggetion for a candidate?

Keith Northrop