PDA

View Full Version : Insane Canes LLC ~ Good Guys

TripleMoonsExotic
03-31-2007, 01:20 PM
This was a long time coming. :) I purchased a BEAUTIFUL male Pastel BP from Shawn & Jen a few months ago and couldn't be happier. I purchased the little guy right before winter got bad and they held onto him for me until the weather cleared. He's as beautiful as the picture they provided and a wonderful feeder!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/triplemoons/bp.jpg

INSANE CANES
06-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Wow didn't see this til just now, talk about being late to reply.
Thank you for the kind words.
We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase, and wish you the best of luck with him.

INSANE CANES
06-24-2007, 11:08 AM
Oh yeah, that is a great picture of him. Thanks for sharing.

Serafim
07-02-2007, 05:01 PM
I would like to add my experience with Shawn @ Insane Canes.

I recently purchased a 5000 gram digital scale from Shawn. The transaction went smoothly. I recieved my scale via Fed Ex in a timely fashion and the product was exactly as he described it on Herps4Sale. I will do business with Shawn again and encourage others to give him a try. You can't go wrong. Thanks again Shawn... :thumbsup:

Ed Clark
07-03-2007, 07:54 PM
I would also like to add that all my transactions with Shawn and Jen have been good ones. doesn't matter if Im selling or buying. :thumbsup:

Dennis Hultman
07-11-2007, 02:39 AM
I just finished a transaction with Shawn and Jen. The transaction went very smooth. Communication was excellent. Shipping was great. Packaging was great. I was extremely pleased with the experience.

Thanks......

INSANE CANES
07-12-2007, 02:03 AM
Awww you are making me blush. :o
Thanks for the kind words, they are greatly appreciated.

It was a pleasure to do business with all of you as well.

NDreptile
10-03-2007, 01:55 AM
Has anyone done buisness with Shawn & Jen lately? I was interested in purchasing from them but my attempts to contact them (one voicemail with several follow up calls and one email) have gone unanswered. I have found their adds on several sites. Thanks for your help anyone.

artfan1
10-03-2007, 10:41 AM
has been good. In regards to communication. Shawn has answered my emails within 24 hours.
I ordered some animals from him and they are being shipped today. I will update when things are complete. But I wanted to assure you that Shawn doesn't seem like the type of person who would purposely avoid your phone calls or emails. Maybe he didn't get the messages.

Troy Dozier
Reptilian Projects

gulfcoastreefer
10-03-2007, 04:01 PM
I bought 20 c.h. females this spring. They were even better then I expected. They were great to deal with. James

artfan1
10-08-2007, 09:19 AM
Just wanted to do a follow up on my order from Shawn of Insane Canes. My box arrived just as scheduled and the animals were better than expected. I ordered 2 B&W Tegus. They were fat, healthy, and ready to eat the second I took them out of the box. I will do business with Shawn again in the future.

Troy Dozier
Reptilian Projects.