• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by atoz

  1. A

    CBB 2023 White Throat Monitors

    I have two lines of White Throats born and bred in Iowa. A light phase and a dark phase. Eating great on crickets and ground turkey with repashy. They're not picky... Call with any questions. Asking $650 each, deals for multiples and willing to wholesale. Thanks for looking! Aaron 563.599.4091
  2. A

    Indian Flapshells

    I have a few surplus Flapshells I'm thinking about letting go. All doing wonderfully and eating anything offered. Call for more info. Do not text or private message. All questions will be answered by phone call only... Asking $1200 each. Aaron 563.599.4091
  3. A

    2020 Rhino Iguanas

    I have several sexed yearling Rhinos available. Couldn't be doing better. Call with any questions. Can personally hand deliver to Tinley this weekend if you'd like. Males $400 Females $350 Buy more than one and the rest are $275 each... I have 3.9 Available Aaron 563.599.4091
Back
Top