• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by BeardieBrandice

  1. B

    Good Guy The Legion of Lizards -Atl

    I purchased a gorgeous hypo het trans red male bearded dragon from Justin Pounder of The Legion of Lizards Atlanta and let me tell you, I couldn't be happier! He's even more beautiful than his pictures and he's very healthy. Super active and eats like a champ! Justin was very thorough with...
  2. B

    Bad Guy Excel Dragonz - Aaron Flores

    It's with a heavy heart that I make this my first post here. I've been struggling with doing this for days but I really feel something has to be said and people deserve to know the truth. I, Brandice Fletcher purchased the dragon seen advertised below from Aaron Flores on December 18 2017...
Back
Top