• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by Brakes For Snakes

  1. Brakes For Snakes

    0.1 hypo everglades ratsnake

    I know this ad is old but is still still for sale?
  2. Brakes For Snakes

    For Sale 1.0 Young Adult Rubber Boa

    This handsome boy is looking for a new enclosure. $600.00 plus shipping I ship using FedEx Priority overnight to your nearest FedEx Hub ( Dangerous goods location ) Zelle, Venmo, PayPal, Cash App and Apple Pay accepted.
  3. Brakes For Snakes

    Beautiful Blazing Blue collared lizard

    Hi, Do you have anything available in the way of Collareds currently?
  4. Brakes For Snakes

    SOLD!! 1.0 Pituophis deppei deppei

    This is a very rare opportunity to get an adult that is unrelated to existing lines in the hobby. $450.00 plus shipping I ship using FedEx Priority overnight to your nearest FedEx Hub ( Dangerous goods location ) Zelle, Venmo, PayPal, Cash App and Apple Pay accepted.
  5. Brakes For Snakes

    SOLD!! 2024 1.0 Baja Mountain Kingsnake - Lampropeltis Zonata Agalma

    Thank you Steve! It was a pleasure working with you.
  6. Brakes For Snakes

    SOLD!! 2024 1.0 Baja Mountain Kingsnake - Lampropeltis Zonata Agalma

    This stellar Sierra Juárez boy is ready for a new enclosure. Currently smashing f/t day-old pinks. $850.00 shipped. I ship using FedEx Priority overnight to your nearest FedEx Hub ( Dangerous goods location ) Zelle, Venmo, PayPal, Cash App and Apple Pay accepted.
  7. Brakes For Snakes

    Wanted Buttermilk Racer

    Your best bet is messaging people who post pictures on the FB Racer group.
  8. Brakes For Snakes

    Wanted Buttermilk Racer

    You'll have to knock on some doors to find these for sale.
  9. Brakes For Snakes

    SOLD!! 1.0 Mexican Alligator Lizard - Blue-Eyed Abronia Graminea

    I have one but she's potentially gravid so I will not be letting go of her just yet. Sending you a PM.
  10. Brakes For Snakes

    Wanted Adult Male Bairds Rat Snake Wanted

    I'll be emailing you shortly.
  11. Brakes For Snakes

    SOLD!! 1.0 Mexican Alligator Lizard - Blue-Eyed Abronia Graminea

    This handsome boy is ready for a new enclosure. Currently 20g. $760.00 shipped. I ship using FedEx Priority overnight to your nearest FedEx Hub ( Dangerous goods location ) Zelle, Venmo, PayPal, Cash App and Apple Pay accepted.
Back
Top