• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by brian0575

  1. B

    Wanted *WANTED* kimberly rock monitor

    I'm looking for a kimberly rock monitor. Sex doesn't matter but a male will be more beneficial as he will be a display animal and save me some cost. My email is [email protected]
  2. B

    0.1 cbb Ch. Porcus

    I have a single female ch. Porcus available. 2 1/2 years old raised from 6 months of age. Purchased from Ben Siegel reptiles. Never bred, eats great and has zero issues Price is $225 plus shipping I can be emailed at [email protected] with any questions
  3. B

    1.1 CB proven uroplatus aff. Henkeli

    I have have a 2 1/2 year old non related CB proven pair of aff. Henkeli for sale. In their first breeding season together which was last year they produced 13 eggs. Very healthy and produces like crazy. I can be emailed at [email protected] for communication Price: $500 plus shipping
  4. B

    1.0 anolis smallwoodi $325

    I have a CB male anolis smallwoodi for sale. Have had him for a year and a half. Great reptile eats off of tongs $ 325 plus shipping. I can be emailed at [email protected] for better pics and for communication
Back
Top