• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by CaptainHacker

  1. C

    Wanted Phelsuma Cepediana- Wanted to buy or trade!

    I was unpleasantly surprised at the amount of straight up RIP OFF SCAM ARTISTS that bombarded me with amazingly vague replies. They are experts at separating you from your money. Using multiple email addresses and PayPal id's. What was a good tell- was all the scam emails "sounded" the same. I...
  2. C

    Wanted Phelsuma Cepediana- Wanted to buy or trade!

    Hi All- Months ago, I posted about needing a female Phelsuma Cepediana. But MY mistake- it was far too cold to ship. Now, I still am looking for a female to pair with one of my 2 males. I would prefer a trade- getting rid of my extra male would free up a tank- but I will consider buying a...
  3. C

    For Sale- Male Phelsuma Cepediana

    2 years old in July. Will trade for yearling female cepediana or grandis. $300 plus shipping. Pics if interested. Of course, he's hiding right now. I will add pics asap. Full tail. No marks or defects. [email protected]
  4. C

    Wanted Buy or Trade males for females- P.cepediana

    Hello all- I'd like to buy or trade for female P. cepediana- email [email protected]. Thanks!
Back
Top