• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by cowboyfla1

  1. C

    5 central florida balls

    I only have 5 and need to come get them all or one , name the price they are not hatchlings. I have had them a year. pinstripe 0.1 pastel ghost 1.0 pastel het ghost 0.1 pastel 0.1 enchi 0.1 I am going to say I won't take less than $50 each. but never know. I accept trades including silver...
  2. C

    collection

    I live in central Florida between Daytona and Orlando. I'll ship if you pay but I would rather give my collection away for free before I do that. seriously. I am just getting out of these, So come and make a offer I want them all gone. But I'm not going to give away just the good ones and keep...
Back
Top