• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by Creaturepit

  1. C

    5' American Alligator

    I have a 5' Gator up for sale he in perfect health and looks great I have had him for about 3 years now used him for shows I stoped doing shows last year and he just been a pet he is not a puppy i work with him all time but I don't give him the opertunoty so if your looking for a puppy this not...
  2. C

    Retics.

    I have a 15' Citron/ tiger male also have a 10' white phase paradox Albino platinum male for sale or trade for female retics or high end Ball pythons and for the right offer I might sell my 10' Male Albino Granite Burm all healthy and tame no shipping on theses so pick up only I'm in Orange...
Back
Top