• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by danieledgeorge

  1. danieledgeorge

    Breeder female Axanthic Blue Iguanas

    I am looking to downsize my Axanthic Blue Iguana breeding project. I have 2 females available. Both about 5 years old 4 feet long and have produced 25-30 eggs each for the past 2 seasons. $1,000 each.
  2. danieledgeorge

    Wanted male rainbow yemensis

    I have an adult female and am looking for a CB or established WC male. Please message me if you have what I'm looking for. thanks, Dan
  3. danieledgeorge

    For Sale CBB Axanthic Blue Iguanas $125

    3 CCB Blue iguanas hatched by me last fall. $125 each, 2 for $225 or all 3 for $300
  4. danieledgeorge

    Trade adult male frilled dragon

    I have an adult female NG frilled that I would be willing to trade for a male. I am also interested in paying cash for a breeding size male. I currently have 3 females and no males.
  5. danieledgeorge

    2 Baby Axanthic Blue Iguanas

    2 baby Axanthic iguanas available. $175 each or $300 for the pair + shipping. Better pics available for serious buyer. Call or text Dan 435 669-7716
  6. danieledgeorge

    Male Axanthic Iguana

    4 year old Axanthic male iguana. He is missing one foot due to an old injury that has healed perfectly. He would still make a great breeder. $250 plus shipping. Call or text Dan at 435 669-7716
  7. danieledgeorge

    Breeder female Axanthic iguana

    $1,200 Beautiful proven breeder female Axanthic Blue iguana female. She laid 25 eggs last year and 32 this year. Serious inquires call or text Dan 435 669 7716. She is just about to shed so pictures don't do justice. I have older pics available or pics or others from my group that have just...
  8. danieledgeorge

    Axanthic Iguana Male SOLD

    beautiful small adult male axanthic iguana for sale. $350 plus shipping. Call or text 435 669 7716
Back
Top