• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by deercorpse

  1. D

    For Sale 8 in redfoot possible female.

    I have a 8in possible female redfoot for sale. Asking $150 plus shipping. For info please email me at [email protected]. Thanks Scott
  2. D

    Wanted Wholesale lot of baby sulcata tortoises

    I'm looking to buy a wholesale lot of baby sulcata tortoises. Please email me price and how many you would have for sale. My email is [email protected]. Thank you.
  3. D

    For Sale Adult female Kahl albino boa and male het kahl albino male

    I have for sale a adult female Kahl albino female with what looks like a bit of coral to her and a male het Kahl albino male. I bought these to start breeding them but don't have the time right now and want to focus on other projects. Would be willing to trade for a pair of adult red foots, box...
  4. D

    Wanted Help finding a female red foot tortoise

    I put a post on here back in the beginning of December to find a female red foot for my wife who was told back in Oct that a biopsy on a lump in her breast had cancer in it and it was bad so she had to go get a double mastectomy and I wanted to find her a replacement for her female red foot...
  5. D

    Wanted Please help me find a adult female red foot tortiose

    I never posted on here before but I'm going to give it a try. I'm trying to replace my wife's red foot that she had since it was a baby someone stole her out of her pen this summer and my wife's been upset ever since, it was her baby I got jealous sometimes cause she loved that tortoise...
Back
Top