• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by Desert Hogs

  1. D

    Baby hognose blowout!

    UPDATE- ALL SNAKES ON LIST HAVE BEEN SOLD. These sale prices DO NOT include shipping. They are all late season 2023 babies and are all eating unscented f/t. I will do a 30 day payment plan on anything over $500 with a $100 deposit. Text Rick at 361-446-0524 for additional info and/or photos...
  2. D

    Sunburst, true hypo, toxic and super arctic

    I’ve been breeding and selling hognose for the last 6 years and have sold the majority of my snakes locally in the Phoenix area. I recently moved to Corpus Christi, TX and since I no longer have a large, local metropolitan area to sell in, I need to build an online presence. All of my snakes...
Back
Top