• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by devindb

  1. D

    Wholesale redfoots

    Asking $450 for the group of 7
  2. D

    Male sister isles iguana (c. Nubila caymanensis)

    I have a spare male sister isles iguana (cyclura nubila caymanensis) . Florida sales only. He is not super tame but will let you pet him and will tame down with some work. He is about 3 years old and originally came from Ty Park. Asking $700
  3. D

    Yearling banana pectinata

    I have a nice young male, showing pores. He has the tiny tip of his tail nipped but otherwise perfect. Asking $450
  4. D

    Well started cherryheads

    I have 5 well started cherry heads available. Asking $150 each plus shipping or local pick up in southeast Florida.
  5. D

    For Sale Rhino Iguana

    I have a 2016 rhino iguana for sale. It was probed male as a hatchling but I am not guaranteeing it. He is a slow grower, being kept outdoors in Florida year round besides cold winter nights/days, but he is eating and healthy. Not tame. Asking $550.
  6. D

    2017 Lewisi hybrid

    I have one last baby Lewisi Hybrid left. This is an unsexed baby with a very small kink at the end of its tail. Selling for $450. Feel free to contact with questions or request more pics.
  7. D

    2017 Lewisi Hybrids

    I have 3 baby Lewisi Hybrids available. Asking $500 plus shipping for the Teo perfect ones and $450 plus shipping for the one with a very small kink in the tail. Pictures of parents attached.
  8. D

    Baby Yellow Foots

    2 baby yellow foots available. $95 for the smaller and $115 for the larger (about 5 months old) plus shipping. Feel free to pm for more pics or questions.
Back
Top