• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by dwhitey1124

  1. D

    For Sale Adult Male Rainbow Uromastyx

    Adult male Rainbow Uromastyx. Beautiful orange coloring. Active and healthy. Very easy to care for. $300 obo plus shipping.
  2. D

    70 Gallon Tank, Heat Lamps, Radiometer, Heat Pads, and more - $500

    I spent about $1,500 on lights, tank, heating pads, programmable power strips, spare heat lambs, 5 gal carrying tank, etc. I also spent $250 on a UVA/UVB radiometer and a laser thermometer. And now I have to move and can't bring it with me. This setup has everything. $500 obo - local pickup or...
  3. D

    HELP new uromastyx benti sick?

    I got my yearling benti last week from a wholesaler. I picked him out in person and checked to make sure everything looked ok. I looked at his diet, etc. They say they had him since last fall and that he was captive bred but not on location (so who knows). Ever since I brought him home, he...
  4. D

    Sudanese vs. Egyptian Ocellated Uromastyx

    Doug Dix says that the Sudanese Uro has the more vibrant color base than the Egyptian subspecies. But I don't see many breeders differentiating between subspecies. Is there one default subspecies when breeders say "Ocellated"?. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Back
Top