• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Greta

I'm autistic and my special interest is language. I trained to be a dialect coach in college.

Captive bred snakes, society finches, jumping spiders. I have a leopard gecko. I'm heavily interested in bioactive setups.
Location
Milwaukee, WI
FULL NAME (First & Last names, please)
Anna Gross (preferred: Greta)
Occupation
WFH customer service rep for a pharma 3PL.
Where did you hear about FaunaClassifieds?
I was looking for online reptile markets and I saw this site on Snake Discovery's YouTube channel.

Trophies

  1. 1

    First message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top