• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by ismaelcj22

  1. I

    For Sale 1.0 USCBB Sri Lankan Palm Viper

    1.0 22' USCBB by Fascination. $975 Shipping available or pickup near Houston. PM for number
  2. I

    1.1 Gila Monsters $2000

    Interested, Sent PM
  3. I

    For Sale 2.0 Adult Sri Lankan Pit Vipers

    Purchased as a 1.1 pair but ended up with two males. USCBB 2022 by Quinton of Fascination. Will consider trades, mainly looking for Gilas. Blue male $1000 Green male $900 331 256 577four NW Houston, TX Area
  4. I

    2022 USCBB Peruvian BCc holdbacks

    Sent PM
  5. I

    For Sale 1.1 Black T. Purpureomaculatus pair

    Have been paired up this season, male is Riau island locale. Located in NW Houston, TX prefer local pickup. $1000 for the pair Text (331-256-5774) .
  6. I

    Yucatán cribos

    Sent you a PM, interested and in TX
  7. I

    For Sale 1.2 Breeder Silverback Bolivian Amarali

    Still available?
  8. I

    Wanted 1.1 Adult or Sub-Adult Ringed Pythons

    Looking for a 1.1 of ringed pythons, preferably 2022 or older. Please send pictures and info via fuana message or text 331 256 5774 Thank you!
  9. I

    For Sale CBB23 Line-Bred Kingsville Red Male

    Was going to hold him back but decided to let this male go, even with a lightbox its hard to capture how red he is and especially how red the Dam is. Have been line breeding this Kingsville line since 2013. Will get pictures of the Sire and Grandsire once they shed. Adult pictured is the Dam...
  10. I

    Abronia Graminea for trade

    Phone number?
  11. I

    Wanted Pied/Panda Pectinata

    Looking for any size pied pectinatas. Prefer older than a year but will take hatchlings. 331 256 5774 Thanks!
Back
Top