• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by jaimekristine313

  1. J

    Inquiry Josh D Dragons/ Phantom Dragons

    I can't find much on Josh D Dragons/ Phantom Dragons, they seem to be a well known name in the bearded dragon world. Has anyone had experience buying a dragon from them? I am going between Josh D Dragons/ Phantom Dragons and Dragon’s Den Herpetoculture (Dragon’s Den Herp)/ Kevin Dunn, besides...
  2. J

    Inquiry Dragon's Den Herpetoculture/ Kevin Dunn

    Has anyone ever purchased a dragon from them? I tried looking them up and can't find much about them, what I did find was very minimal and 8+ years old.. Anybody with experience purchasing from them? I can't seem to find a reputable breeder, everyone seems to have "issues". Any guidance would be...
Back
Top