• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by jumper1

  1. J

    Bad Guy Petco in California

    I have been keeping quiet for a long time, and have finally decided to keep quite no longer about how Petco is abusing reptiles. I live in California, and every Petco I have been to have reptiles that are either sick or live in less than adequate conditions. The reason why I am making this...
  2. J

    No Reserve Proven Giant Male Leopard Gecko

    I have a Giant Emerine Cross 100% het RAPTOR up for auction. Auction will start at $50. Only PayPal is accepted for payment. Please give me your zipcode if you want a shipping quote. If you have any questions, simply PM me or ask below. Auction will end on June 8, 2013 at 8 PM PST. Note...
Back
Top