• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by Justin21c

  1. J

    For Sale OD Pied Emoji BP $750

    Looking for a standout addition to your collection or breeding projects? This gorgeous Piebald Ball Python features an exceptional balance of pristine white scales and deep, crisp pattern saddles. Issues with pictures loading will try putting in comments.
  2. J

    For Sale A few squams and FWC pair available

    How much for the squams?
  3. J

    For Sale Pastel puzzle lemonblast female

    I have a female Pastel Puzzle Lemonblast for sale. She is around 400 grams, no problems slamming f/t weened rats weekly. Will meet up in or around abilene tx.
  4. J

    For Sale List

    I am interested in the red squam. If it is still available.
  5. J

    For Sale List

    I am very interested. Is there a number I can reach out to you regarding the red squam?
Back
Top