• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by katarinalin4

  1. K

    Wanted neo/yearling Emerald Tree Boa or Green Tree Python

    Currently seeking an emerald tree boa or a GTP a bit on the younger side (however, I am not too picky with age and not picky about gender). Please let me know what is available as well as price/photos!
  2. K

    Wanted 1.1 Radiated Rat Snakes

    Currently looking for 1.1 radiated rat snakes (as the title says). I am located in NJ, but am willing to drive some distance or pay for shipping (if they can be held until shipping weather, that will be best).
  3. K

    Wanted Frozen Mice/Rat and Live ASF Supply

    I’m currently looking for someone within the New Jersey or Tri-State area who can supply a decent amount of frozen mice, rats, and possible ASFs. I’m specifically looking for the following: • Frozen Pinkies • Frozen Fuzzies • Frozen Adult Mouse • Frozen Rat Pup • Frozen Small Rat • Frozen...
  4. K

    Wanted Snake Rack 15/32 Qt Combo

    Seeking 15/32 at snake rack combo (preferably 5-10 levels) with belly heat - does not need to come with thermostat. If two 5 levels, then I will gladly take it. Located in Central New Jersey, so if shipping is needed, I will pay for it. Also will pick up if there are any located within New Jersey.
Back
Top