• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by kbat

  1. K

    Good Guy Mario Gonzales

    I bought a female black milk snake from Mario. He was willing to hold her until the weather warmed up for safe travel, and she arrived healthy, well-packed and was obviously well cared for. Didn't see a thread for him so I thought I'd better make one!
  2. K

    Wanted **Found!** 1.0 CB Black Milk Snake (L.t. gaigeae)

    **Found!** Looking for a CB male black milk snake. Baby, subadult or adult OK. Healthy, docile and eating F/T. I can be reached at [email protected]
  3. K

    Wanted Wanted: 0.1 Russian Rat Snake (Elaphe schrenkii) Adult or Subadult

    Looking for a female adult or subadult Russian rat snake, nice bold markings, docile, healthy and eating F/T. I can be reached at [email protected]
  4. K

    Good Guy South Mountain Reptiles / Don Soderberg

    I have bought several snakes from Don Soderberg at South Mountain Reptiles (most recently just yesterday 01/01/2016) and thought it was time to give him a shout out. He's got gorgeous corn snakes and the occasional other species for sale. They aren't the cheapest you'll find but they are very...
Back
Top