• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by KnezBoas

  1. KnezBoas

    Good Guy beaglegod --- Paul Serrano

    Recently did business with this gentleman. He was a very friendly guy, answered all my questions and was as helpful as possible. Fedex had a plane break down and had a massive delay delivering the snake I bought. Paul called FedEx numerous times to try to fix the problem. He really did great...
  2. KnezBoas

    Good Guy UanConstrictors

    I bought a wonderful little Boa from Uan last month. He was much better than i thought he would be. The gal was very helpful and very willing to answer any questions, even after the Boa was in my possession. Great to do business with
  3. KnezBoas

    Good Guy Dan Craft (ReptileDans)

    Did a transaction with Dan about a month ago. I was very pleased with the boas that I bought from him. Very smooth transaction and quick response on all questions. Good possibility of future business.
  4. KnezBoas

    Good Guy Rich Peterson (allreptiles1966)

    I had a very pleasant transaction with Rich. He answered all my questions and concerns. Good conversation. Can't complain at all! The Boa was very healthy and arrived well packaged. I will definitely be doing business with him again.
Back
Top