• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by krampvs

  1. K

    Good Guy Bob Clark - Good Experience Overall

    Some of you may have read my inquiry regarding Bob Clark, asking for advice about shipping and communication practices. Overall, my experience was positive with Bob and I would definitely buy from him again, however I would not use the online automated cart system through his website (or...
  2. K

    Inquiry Bob Clark Experience..pretty negative so far

    I purchased a male banana ball from Bob Clark's website yesterday, 1/29, around 11:30am. I did not receive an email confirmation, receipt, or anything of the like. I tried calling him through the number listed on his website with no answer multiple times. I sent him an email after that, and...
Back
Top