• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by leoskee

  1. L

    How do you report a scam?

    Hi. I tried to find an admin contact but was unsuccessful. I want to report a user that contacted me about selling lizards who I quickly figured out was a scam. I am not sure if this post is going public but the user is Andy77. He sent me a private message with his phone number. I reached...
  2. L

    Steppe Runner

    Hi. New to the forum. Nice to meet everyone. I have a steppe runner that I purchased 2 years ago. They are social lizards so I have been looking for additional members to join my single lizard. Does anyone have any info on finding more steppe runners?
Back
Top