• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by MScottCR

  1. M

    For Sale Cbb Abronia taeniata juvenile

    bump
  2. M

    For Sale Cbb Abronia taeniata juvenile

    I’m selling one of my juvie taeniata, good weight, nice colors, super active Shipping overnight from Laredo, Texas, 78041 hub to hub Shipping it’s on me 🤪 Personal meet up in 78041 Paypal FF, Zelle, Cashapp, $600 Images https://i.postimg.cc/KYHJ03ns/IMG-7754.jpg...
  3. M

    For Sale Three Well Started 100% Pure South African Leopard Hatchlings

    Three 100% pure South African leopards (pardalis pardalis). Beautiful, smooth, high domed carapace. Hatched from my breeding group. They are being raised in a closed chamber, high humidity, enclosure and are feeding on greens, hibiscus and mulberry leaves, spineless cactus, and Mazuri. They...
  4. M

    For Sale 4" Pure South African Leopard (pardalis pardalis)

    100% pure South African leopard (pardalis pardalis). Beautiful, smooth, high domed carapace. Hatched from my breeding group. Below is a photos of three of my adults (Andy Hedge Isis line IYKYK). Raised in a high humidity enclosure and is feeding on greens, hibiscus and mulberry leaves...
  5. M

    For Sale 4 1/4" Pure South African Leopard (pardalis pardalis)

    100% pure South African leopard (pardalis pardalis). Beautiful, smooth, high domed carapace. Hatched from my breeding group. Below is a photos of three of my adults (Andy Hedge Isis line IYKYK). Raised in a high humidity enclosure and is feeding on greens, hibiscus and mulberry leaves...
  6. M

    For Sale Pure South African Leopard (pardalis pardalis) Hatchlings

    Please send me a email with your contact info to [email protected] and we can talk ...I don't want to post my cel # here ;)
  7. M

    For Sale Pure South African Leopard (pardalis pardalis) Hatchlings

    These beauties are 100% pure South African leopards (pardalis pardalis). I hatched them from my breeding group, which I raised from hatchlings over the last 10 years. I only keep pure South African leopards. Below is a photos of three of my adults. They are being raised in a closed chamber...
  8. M

    For Sale Young 9” Male South African Leopard (pardalis pardalis)

    I’m selling this 2 1/2 year old male 100% pure South African leopard that I produced. He’s smooth, active and healthy living outdoors in the Florida sun. He’s probably 2 to 3 years away from breeding successfully but would make a great addition to any breeding group… you can never have too...
  9. M

    SOLD!! Adult Female South African Leopard (pardalis pardalis)

    I'm offering my South African leopard producing female which I've raised since a hatchling. She was bred by Tom Roach and is Limburg line. This female hatched in May of 2017 and is about 21” SCL and is producing about 80 eggs per season over the last couple of seasons and is cycling this year...
  10. M

    SOLD!! Pure South African Leopard (pardalis pardalis) Hatchlings

    These beauties are 100% pure South African leopards (pardalis pardalis). I hatched them from my breeding group which I raised from hatchlings over the last 10 years. I only keep South African leopards. They are being raised in a closed chamber high humidity enclosure and are feeding on...
  11. M

    SOLD!! Adult South African Leopard (pardalis pardalis) 1.2 Trio

    I'm offering this 1.2 trio of adult South African leopards which I've raised since hatchlings. They were bred by Tom Roach and are Limburg line. The females hatched in May of 2017 from 2 different breeding pairs. They're about 20" SCL and are producing about 90 eggs each per season over the...
  12. M

    SOLD!! Giant South African Leopard (Pardalis Pardalis) Tortoise Hatchlings

    Offering beautiful, healthy, well started 150g to 225g pure giant South African Leopard (Pardalis Pardalis) babies that I produced from my breeding group. Incubated at 87 degrees for a higher probability for female. I raise them in a high heat/humidity enclosed environment with daily warm water...
Back
Top