• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by Onyx223

  1. O

    Wanted Normal Female breeder size

    Hi, I’m looking for a large 1500+grams normal female or if you have a low end morph I may be interested also but must be a breeder size. Looking to pick up in person. I live in gainesville Florida so maybe meet in any direction from there.
  2. O

    For Sale PVC/Wood Enclosure

    I have a PVC cage I built with 1/2” pvc for the sides,front and back and 1/4” top and bottom. I replaced the bottom with 1/4” acrylic and the top with wood and added a floor vent and ceramic light fixture. I think the outside demensions are 32”x2”x14. Holds heat great! I still have the top an...
  3. O

    Wanted Medium frozen rats

    Looking for someone around the Gainesville Fl area that has frozen rats. I only have one Ball Python so I’m only looking for a small amount or someone who can provide me with rats every or every other week.
Back
Top