• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by Ryel77

  1. R

    Female blonde crested proven breeder

    I have beautiful 2 1/2 year old female blonde proven breeder. She has great potential and has produced wonderful babies for me. $175 plus shipping. Email Ryan at [email protected] or leave a message on here
  2. R

    Beautiful Proven creamsicle male crested

    I am letting go one of my breeding males. As you can see he is a beautiful bright orange with a darker stripe running down his back and bright white portholes and fringe. He is 2 years old and has produced some beautiful offspring! I will take $175 for plus shipping. I can be reached at...
Back
Top