• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by SaginawHognose

  1. S

    Extreme Red Albino Anaconda (f) hognose

    I have a stunningly beautiful extreme red albino conda female. She is my most beautiful snake. Here you can see what she looked like when I got her. https://www.morphmarket.com/.../western-hognose/958947 She is now 150 plus grams the last time I weighed her. Healthwise she is doing top notch and...
  2. S

    Female jungle motley boa with enclosure

    We have a female jungle motley boa (named Coilette) with her 6X2X2 enclosure. Not willing to deliver. But absolutely willing to help anyone get this loaded. The boa is 6 ft. She is great and sheds reliably. Takes one large or extra large rat *always ft when we can get that* every 21-28 days...
  3. S

    Vanilla cherry male dob 8/19/2023

    This is a very nice male. His colors are just beautiful. He is eating well on f/t pinky with frog scent atm. Dob in listing title. He is 7 gm. Has had first shed. Has been handled since hatching so he is not too hissy at all for being such a young snake. $300/pick up shipping will be at cost...
  4. S

    Tonya from Saginaw

    Good afternoon everyone. It was great to learn about this site. I was referred by the lady I got my first hognose from. I have had her for 3.5 years now. Her name is Miss Piggy which at first felt like a joke as she would not eat reliably for me for a year. I had to try everything. Braining...
Back
Top